Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Absolutely. I think I might look at having two pure all-rounders, and the rest as batsmen or bowlers.

evertonfan said:
I think I might look at having two pure all-rounders, and the rest as batsmen or bowlers.

That composition is very good actually!

i.e, 4 batsmen,4 bowlers,2 Pure AR,1 WKB :)

evertonfan said:
I'll allow that. You sure though? I hear non-pure all-rounders don't perform as well?
I already suck though! Anyway, I agree with the 2 AR thingy. And I don't mind being a pure AR. With almost 20 not outs out 30 games I think its obvious nobody can get me out.

just letting all my team mates no i no i have been posting less but expect it to pick up from now on, i feel i had a good season with bat and gloves and i can contribute again this season even more so

Shame we could only get one player into the final XI, being as the game is on our home ground and we are OD champions (and we have the third most popular team thread). Soakers crowd will NOT be happy, but we just have to look forward to the next match, eh?

sohummisra said:
Shame we could only get one player into the final XI, being as the game is on our home ground and we are OD champions (and we have the third most popular team thread). Soakers crowd will NOT be happy, but we just have to look forward to the next match, eh?

Well there was always going to be a Bitters bias anyway wasn't there?

Anyway, any more changes or should I submit the squad now?

Are we picking up any new members? We might as well drop inactive people and replace them with pure players that match up.

Friday has been the given the last date i guess for the submission of next season team but the sign up thread for new players is also running...

How are we going to pick our players i.e whether we are going to pick from that thread or announce here that Soakers players needed-Sign up like we did for last season?

There's quite a lot of new players in the other thread started by Brett_Lee. So, Pm them or something and you have your players.

We need the following players;

3 pure batsmen
2 pure bowlers
1 batting all-rounder
1 bowling all-rounder

I'll get onto signing some players now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't lie do I? I'm pleased to announce the signing of wolf who is a pure bowler and he will replace sami007.

Thats good selection of Wolf ;) But shouldn't he have to agree for this?

Users who are viewing this thread