Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Sohum has cruelly left himself out of his congratulations. Without his captaincy we would have gotten nowhere. His batting might not always have shone as he would have liked, but his tactical nouse saw us over the finish line on more than 1 occasion. :clap

Captain/Manager of the year: Sohummisra/evertonfan (SUP)
One Day Premier's Manager: Sohummisra/Evertonfan (SUP)
OD player of the year : Nik

Excellent Soakers :hpraise.. Congrads to all these three. Very unfortunate for Rhys as i expected him to get the best spinner! Anyways well done Soakers! Hope we continue the domination next season too :)

Its time for next season.. The last day has been given to submit the team for next season, i.e till friday. So lot of jobs to do for Evo & Sohum.

Also as i asked earlier,

surendar said:
Btw, i am completely not satisfied with myself in bowling... I now like to upgrade myself to Fast medium for next season.. Is it possible?

:)

Guys, the dilemma has finally reached me, after two wonderful seasons with the Soakers, is it time to go?

EDIT - Nah, no way! :cool:

Last edited:
Listed below is the 06/07 squad. The ones in bold are the players who have been very inactive this season and are up for replacement. I'm willing to replace the positions of these with current squad members but I will not accept any extreme requests. So for example, I don't want any of my bowlers requesting to be batsmen. If possible, i'd like my entire bowling line-up to keep the same trait if possible.

Batsmen

no_remorse28
themuel1
nik
turbanation
sohummisra

Batting All-Rounders

Shan111

Pure All-Rounders

maxkarter
surendar
Shev

Bowling All-Rounders

aditya123

Bowlers

w3lshrugby
Propmanoz
Sami007
evertonfan
nightprowler10

Last edited:
I will not accept any extreme requests.

I hope my request is not extreme as mine is a pure allrounder. I am willing to bowl extra pace.. i.e from Medium to Fast Medium! :)

I'll allow that. You sure though? I hear non-pure all-rounders don't perform as well?

If you would like to see some stat comparison for the Soakers, check out our 2005-06 campaign website and our 2006-07 campaign website. Ideally we should change one of our AR's into a pure, rather than the other way around.

evertonfan said:
I'll allow that. You sure though? I hear non-pure all-rounders don't perform as well?
I was a bowling all-rounder last season. Score at an average of 20 and bowled at an average of 35. Not so special. :p

evertonfan said:
Maybe I will consider making Prowler a pure AR....
Then we should look to recruit more pure players. I think the Bitters team that crushed us had 10 pure players (bowler/batsmen) and one pure all-rounder.

Users who are viewing this thread