Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

w3lshrugby said:
This is the home of the finalists, and obvious champs! :D

Yes.. hope we win it :) If i am right, this has been the best season for Soakers i guess though its only first yr for me with Soakers which is my first cricism team as well ;)

We have won one of the finals.. Its time to grab another too :)

Btw, i am completely not satisfied with myself in bowling... I now like to upgrade myself to Fast medium for next season.. Is it possible?

Well yes i'd imagine so. Will have to wait until next season though.

Oh and by the way, we rule.

well, we'll w8 and see about that! anyway guys! we rock! keep the spirit up for the FC final starting tomorrow! hopefully more of our soaking nature can be drained into the opposition! ;)

WOOHOO! Well done! Nik, you continued to ODI domination. I need to update the stats to see how dominant it was.

@Sohum,
Here's the text scorecards for all current season games barring the ODI final and ongoing FC final.

Attachments

• Cricsim files.zip
    174.5 KB · Views: 4
yes, very well done the entire team :happy We had a greatest success this season with a win in one finals against Competitive Viral/Kutta's team & runners up in another finals... Excellent Soakers :)

I would like to mention that the Soakers had a season similar to the Warrior's last season! We too had won the OD Cup & were runners-up for FC! So, Congrats to the team for mimicking us! :0

Good job, guys. It's good we didn't win the FC--because then there'd be nothing to play for next year. ;) This has been a great season and everyone has contributed. Kudos to evertonfan for stepping in as manager and taking this team from the slumps to both finals. Congrats to w3lsh for dominating the OD scene with wickets galore. Great stuff from Nik to rack up the runs and develop a good habit of getting out in the 150's.

All in all, this has been a great season and something to build on. Our team should only go from strength to strength now!

--

Just did the final stat update. no_remorse28's century in the FC final pulled him into equal runs with Nik for this season. Great season from no_remorse28 with 5 centuries in the FC league!

I'm going to be working on a new design for the Soakers websites over the next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements. I will on the whole make it look a lot sexier than it does now. :D Probably also get rid of the press release section.

Also, let me know if you are fine with our logo for the year and if you aren't, by all means go ahead and design one! Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread