Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Wish I could, never actually played in the cricksim league before.
I'll join next season if there is no room for me.

evertonfan said:
You can join next at the start of next seaosn Roxy. :)

I'd let you join the team now but I don't think i'm allowed to sign more on. I might be able to replace an inactive member for you.
sounds ace :)

Okay i've made my first executive decision as Soakers gaffer. Our new team ground is called Old Wetford. :)

w3lshrugby said:
Yay, nice to hear our ground name! And what a great season we are having!
I hope this season sets a precedent for the Soakers. We will need to fill up the museum at Old Wetford, you know!

The last match was the best match i have seen from soakers though we lost by 2 runs.... But i wonder what happened to me leaving the last ball to let it pass to the keeper! Maybe we can call it a simulator fixing? :p ( j/k )

Anyways, we made it to look like a sensational match though we cud have finished it in 49th over itself! :)

well, i think the question is my friend, how much money went into your account on the 21st? lol

Propmanoz said:
well, i think the question is my friend, how much money went into your account on the 21st? lol

Ask evo & Sohum :p :cool:

Also happy with the first century i guess in current FC game :happy

lol, it looks worse that cronje's fixing! anyway, we're flying high, don't let our form slip again guys!

Yes, we seem to be in a good run of form currently, would like to know where we are on the FC ladder, but it hasnt been updated in long while. Looking good at the top of the OD though!

just like to Thank evo for experimenting me in FC games which has worked well quite good :) Already 2 50s and 1 100 i guess :happy

Users who are viewing this thread