Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, we had a full on convo in here and they picked us up on it - not like the Donkeys. They can do what they want it seems. This is total discrimination aye Wolf;)

Lets go have random conversations in the donkeys thread!

Haha yeah, at least we know our posts won't get deleted:p

DMX is a top dog...PARTY UP! Where my hood at? X Gonna Give it To Ya?

...I am hoping you were talkin about the DMX album called "...And then there was X?

Of course I was. Of course, I haven't really heard the album but it is one of those albums I ripped from my friend as a young child.

Wow, but I thought you were one of the brigade who were like " Rap is Retards Attempting Poetry".

I just thought you were one of the people in the Music thread who were agreeing with that. My mistake.

I just thought you were one of the people in the Music thread who were agreeing with that. My mistake.

Now you should listen to the original by Cheb Khaled. But you won't understand it if you don't know French.

Trance anyone? Infected Mushroom, Skazi, GMS? Also some metal such as System of a Down and Marilyn Manson. I can't really think of anymore. You can always check out http://last.fm/user/sohum.

Hmm.... I've only ever posted once in the music thread.

I just got back home (in time to watch the beginning of the India-Australia series). I'm in India for a couple of weeks, yippee!

What's going on with Cricsim? Haven't been active on PC due to academic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread