Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol hooper and i have had a pm from whoevers in charge god dammit i always 4get his name remind me

Giggity, I have never sent you a PM about joining the Supersoakers - V. Sehwag will be reinstated into the side ahead of sammeister or someone like that, but we will not be picking up bushy or Giggity in the midseason window.

can i ask why i wont get picked up

btw Giggity sent me a pm warning me to back off
hehehe

Giggity, I have never sent you a PM about joining the Supersoakers - V. Sehwag will be reinstated into the side ahead of sammeister or someone like that, but we will not be picking up bushy or Giggity in the midseason window.
wah wah wah wah:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:cryingsee you made me cry:crying:crying:crying:crying:(:(:(:mad:crying:crying

aus5823 or whatever way the numbers go said i could go in ha

Last edited:
That Donkey team thread is really competing with us in terms of discussions and nearing Bitters. :p lol, a tough competition exists in both on & off the field. :D

That Donkey team thread is really competing with us in terms of discussions and nearing Bitters. :p lol, a tough competition exists in both on & off the field. :D
Geez, since when did a forum look like "the field"? Well I guess thats what Cricsims all about aye? Banter, booze, bickering over scores and cricket terms/sledges.

(Late night rant by me:p)

Hmm, yeah, 2:40AM. My body is fading away....Im predicting I wont make a hundred for the rest of the year, sorry guys, just being realistic:p

:p

Your right..Im supposed to be an Aussie, an Aussie supporter. An Arragont, ignorant Australian.

Im going to take a five-fer and score a triple hundred next match.

Oi Sohum, who made the oldschool Soakers Avatar I see there?

Wow, very well done. Very nice with the shield and all...

Anyways, lets start some valuable discussion:

Who is to blame for our poor start to the season? Any batsman, bowlers in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread