Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon everyone

quick question (remember i'm new to cricsim)

when you all say "regularly post and you'll get in the team", what do you mean? what should be posted?
cheers

Umm... basically anything. Especially bragging about the Soakers and bagging every other team. For example, a potential topic of discussion is how superior we have been against the Pakistani Legends.

I think over the last two seasons we've played them about 15 times and lost about twice. Sheer dominance over them, for the most part.

Also, once match threads come out, you should probably post a two-liner about the game... ensuring that in the event that the Soakers are losing, claiming that the simulator is rigged (hey there, evo ;)) and in the case that we are winning, letting everyone know that that was completely expected. :)

alrite sounds good

ill brag and make excuses as much as possible then, even if im not playing

In other words spam. Thats probaly a much simpler way of doing it, if you want to pay a tramp to post in this thread 100's of times whilst your unable to get online they'll be more than happy. I hear Hoopers increased his prices though :p

Hehe, and we want a super active team thread;)

I love how we are so dominant against them dirty Legends;) Hopefully with an influx of new players we can still be dominant this year! After all, we are the mighty SUPERSOAKERS!

(Oh and who made the team name up? Dont tell me it was Evo:p)

In other words spam. Thats probaly a much simpler way of doing it, if you want to pay a tramp to post in this thread 100's of times whilst your unable to get online they'll be more than happy. I hear Hoopers increased his prices though :p

:cheesy:A Tramp? Ill show you what a tramp can do;) Thats the whole reason they payed for me to sign (through an illegal offer before the draft), also offering me the Vice Captaincy made sure I would surely be posting 100 times a day! But I need someone to talk crap with me! I need someone like Griffo, Will or more preferably someone in my team to talk crap with:D

Last edited:
Sohum made the team name up!

And to be fair everyone beats the Legends, they are rubbish. Them and the Rockers/Crusaders/Dynamos are the whipping boys of cric sim.

The simulator is rigged!!!!

Didn't we had a plan of using Sohum's cricket engine in last season? ;)

Maney2k7 said:
afternoon everyone

Late afternoon :D Nice to see one of those four guys to visit the club too. :cool:

Suprised that Bitters thread is so soon reaching 100 posts :eek: :o :p

Last edited:
Yeah, and I havent been on much this weekend...

I do need someone to talk crap with!!!

Hopefully the Indian team will emulate the Soakers in the Soakers-Legends rivalry and destroy the Pakistani national team tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread