Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!

Did Houston win?
Nope, they're 0-2 down to the Jazz in the first round and both of those losses were at home. The Jazz were 37-4 at home in the regular season so it is pretty much curtains for Houston and T-mac (as usual, one can say).

Definitely. I don't see Houston coming back in Utah's backyard. T-Mac was pretty good the first three quarters, but similar to the first game, he just closed shop in the fourth.

Lol, I love how people rate Houston every year but they just can't pull it together in the playoffs. Ahh well.

Bulls coach got fired. :(

Carn' Lakers, knock them Nuggets off, get heaps of games up Pal. :)

Looking back I find it kind of strange that Houston got 22 in a row. They don't exactly have a consistent team. I guess they just peaked too early. Most of their players look tired and burned out now.

Looking back I find it kind of strange that Houston got 22 in a row. They don't exactly have a consistent team. I guess they just peaked too early. Most of their players look tired and burned out now.

Well, they didn't play too many top-tier teams during that winning streak. They would have a chance in these games if they had Rafer Alston playing, along with Yao, obviously. They lack that second-scoring option that could pick up the slack when T-Mac can't make his shots in the fourth quarter.

Pistons look terrible this season. They got so cocky in their game last night (or was it two nights ago?) 13 up at half time, and then lost in the end. Rasheed had a clear easy layup what he stuffed up. Damn.

Cavs won by 30!

The Spurs are always dangerous in the off-season. But Shaq "I only come to play in the playoffs" O'Neal won't let his Suns be eliminated that easily.

I think in the East the Cavs and Celtics will duke it out for the Eastern Conf. (if they don't meet earlier). The West is wide open, Lakers top seed, can they do it with Kobe and no Shaq? Can the Spurs come back into form at the right time and dominate again? Will the Suns suprise thanks to O'Neal? New Orleans are up there as well. This has been an awesome season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread