AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
How is it like to be a dormat member of PC? How does it feel like watching the action from the pavillion after having an established career?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I am always happy to see you guys but that's also a question you need to decode and answer.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Not ideal. I've lost a few people that I care about, lost my dog, my girl (she's alive but moved to a different state), my business, heck even some of my muscles, more or less permanently moved from where I used to live, and was also let down by certain people I once trusted when I needed them the most. I feel a lot better now but my life barely resembles what it did around this time last year before all this crap started. So yeah, it might still take me some time to fully recover..

Check it out now. :p

Ah, just that I'm a little on the extreme side of things at times... and also have a fair bit of trouble fitting in wherever I go. To most people here I guess I'm the crazy haired guy doing stuff bordering on insanity (if you were on my FB you'd know it).. and to the people I normally hang out or train with, I'm this weirdo cricket nerd of sorts who would much rather stay in than socialize and attempt things they themselves are hella scared to even try. So yeah... I'm a bit different.

Did you just call me a doormat? :p

I get what you mean, but the thing is I have no interest whatsoever in watching from any kind of pavillion. I always prefer to be in the thick of action, just that of late I've had a difficult time with things in life so I haven't been around much lately. But as long as I'm alive, I'll keep coming back at some point or the other so there's no such thing as 'dormant' as far as I'm concerned.

Is that a genuine question or you just happy to see me?

You're not exactly a newbie.. And by not asking these sorts of questions publicly in the first place. :p

Seriously, just be a good person, help other people in need and make your presence count for something (and not just in here)... coz that's what people remember, not whether you're some moderator or not. At the end of the day this just one of many internet forums out there and being a moderator on one doesn't really matter in the large scheme of things. Aim for something out there in the real world where it really counts.

Good day to you as well. :thumbs
What happened to your dog?:(

Users who are viewing this thread