Story Sussex Season 2015!- (ICC06)[vs Leicestershire]

Well done Hasi! A brilliant century! And minblowing presentation mate. I never though you could make ICC presentation any better than average. You have shown otherwise. :)

3/303. I don't think I ever will get a game :(. At least the team is performing :).

And I agree with you Nic. Great work Pak! :)

oh...shame i din't get my 100 but well played hasi :clap ...they were pretty easy to bat against really :rolleyes: and everybody should be getting atleast over 25 ;)

Congratulations Hasi, great 100, also good knock by Tahir. Its our game to win now. I reckon if we could get to 550 then we could declare. Nice presentation anyway.

1. Simon Barrow is bowled by Shane Watson.. He couldn't get to his 50 so he will be quite disappointed. Barrow got to his 48 in 78 balls with only 3 fours. The Next man in is Parker.

2. Parker couldn't last too long as he top-edges this one all the way up.. and it was caught by Liddle, an amazing catch as Sussex lose their 5th wicket.

3. At the end of Day 1 Sussex are at 327/5.. They still have batting to come... What will their score be? We'll let you guess First and then see you again later.. Until then... Goodbye

4.gif

I'd say 375/400 then declare. Do you play 4 or 5 days in England?

Great work by the team :). I'd say we should win this comfortably :)

it shd be around 400-420 i guess... Unlucky simo! :D

the team is very comfortable atm :happy

1. Dyer starts the day by playing a superb cover drive! That shows how Sussex are going to play their innings, they are looking to come hard!

2. Dyer Gets to his 50 by playing a glorious cover drive, he really played that shot superbly! He raises his bat as the crowd applaud him.

3. Dyer trys to go over the top again this time he fails resulting in his wicket. Leicestershire strike.

4. Dunn and Davies play superbly to get Sussex to a good score. Dunn getting his 100, and Davies gets to his 50

5. Inning declared by Sussex at the score of 554

5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread