Story Yorkshire Season 2007 (Vs Warwickshire[County Championship])

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZoraxDoom said:
You can always count on me mates :) :p
Great stuff from Davie with the bat. Looks unstoppable. I daresay an England callup can't be too far away...

Haha. I don't think so. I'm an Australian Kolpak player. :p Looking forward to us hammering the phantoms. :cool:

Bilal91

International Coach
lol...soz...i can't get everyone into one match...i am trying to give everybody a game and you will get another one sooner or late...

Bilal91

International Coach
treva said:
But how did you leave me out?

I got 7 wickets last match :happy

coz you got a hilary duff signature :eek: ...hilary duff...*shudder*...

Bilal91

International Coach
1) Yorkshire lost the toss in the match being played at Headingly against Derbyshire in the Challenge Trophy but the captain(York) was please to know that Derbyshire were actually going to bat on a pitch perfectally made for bowler...Derby. started strongly with Adnan and Taylor dispatching hoggard and ahmed for a 4 each but hoggard than struck in only his 2nd over by getting Taylor out for only 10 and Yorkshire had got the early breakthrough to leave Derby 11-1...
But than france came to the crease and batted responsibly by leaving the balls going wide and was not tempted into playing stupid shot...and nor was his partner Adnan...these two batsmen looked to be heading towards a great partnership when they passed 50...but as ra came on,he immideatley caused trouble to both the batsmen...Adnan still played responsibly but France was tempted to play across the line and missed the ball completley and saw the ball crash into the stumps and ra got the breakthrough...France returned to the pavillion after gathering 36 valuable runs for his team in a well worked out partnership of 68...
After that Downes came to the creasebut couldn't handle the spin of doom ( :p ) and his thick edge carried to Wilson and he departed for only 4 to leave Derby. reeling on 90-3...
It was Borringtons turn to come to the crease now...Borrington and Adnan were heading for a solid partnership when ra was introduced and he got the wicket of Borringotn in a flash by bowling his second victim out for 29...
Jowell was up next and did his work by gathering singles and twos and giving most of the strike to Adnan who had made his 50...as the partnership was reaching 50, hoggard was brought back into the attack and replyed with the wicket of Jowell who went for 28 and the partnership of 47 came to an end...Derby were 176-5 now...
Than Botha came in and tried to do exactly what Jowell did...gather singles and give the attack to Adnan...but Adnan was looking a bit tired now and after a great innings of 74 was finally bowled by Ahmed and Derby were 205-6 now...
After that nobody really settled in but Botha managed to get some precious runs for his team while Davies, part time spinner, got two wickets and Tahir got a wicket as well...and Derbys innings ended at a farily decent target of 225...

2) Yorkshire started very very poorly indeed as York fans saw Vaughn go for 0 to leave York 0-1...
Barrow and Davies didn't last long either and quickly went after Vaughn and Yorkshire looked in deep trouble now...13-3...
Deasey and Wilsion came to the field with Yorkshire in a deep hole...but they batted decently and after the ball stopped swinging they went into full throttle...they smashed the derby bolwers all over the place...they just didn't know how to contain them...both of them...they quickly passed 100 runs partnership with both of them getting to their 50...a great 50 under the amount of pressure they were in when they came in to bat...they didn't stop than and continued strongly...
Wilson got to his 100 in no time but Deasey than got out, LBW, trying to clear the ball over the boundary but missed the ball completley...Deasey got out on very well made 88 and a great great partnership of 188 came to an end and it was a shame that he couldn't hit the winning runs...
Straight after Deasey, Wilson got out again trying to finish the match off as soon as possible and a great innings cam to an end...he went to the pavillion by getting a great ovation from the crowd on his 105...
But it was just too late for Derby as Tahir hit the winning runs ( :rolleyes: ) to guide Yorkshire, in the end, to a comfortable victory...

Yorkshire have now moved to 3rd position in the Challenge Trophy Table by playing 2 matches and winning both of them...

CAN THEY CARRY THIS FROM THROUGHOUT THE SEASON???

TUNE IN SOON TO FIND OUT!!!

untitled1em0.gif

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Whoot! We winning :)
And silly me. I didn't realise Hoggy was taken, I would have loved to be him...
Bah, this is fine :)
Whoot! We are unstoppable!!

Bilal91

International Coach
Our next match is against Warwickshire in the County Championship...below is the squad selected ;)

warwickshireny3.jpg

WILL DEASEY CONTINUE WITH HIS GREAT FORM???HOW WILL THE COMEBACK OF HOGGARD EFFECT YORKSHIRE???AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WILL YORKSHIRE CONTINUE WITH THEIR SUPERB START TO THE SEASON???

TUNE IN SOON TO FIND OUT

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its a great performance overall being displayed by Yorks :)

I am dropped this game too :(!! :p Anyways, Good luck for the upcoming match!!! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread