T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Well done England! Thank you! See ya, bye bye!
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately boundary count wont help this time ;)
The fact that a final 5 years ago that India weren’t even involved in still triggers every Indian fan so much that it gets constantly brought up as if it’s an attempted insult will always not be funny to me

Last edited:
The fact that a final 5 years ago that India weren’t even involved in still triggers you so much that it gets constantly brought up as if it’s an insult will always not be funny to me
Whatever the trigger may be, enjoy that with the team on its way back home!

Beating Australia and England feels special, but these victories won't be remembered, if we fail on final, but let's hope for the best against Proteas.

Who gets the trophy if no match is played on Saturday or Sunday? I think seeing chokers for life vs chokers of decade playing, this is highly possible.

It will get shared in that case!
Or will it...
30jay-shah.JPG

Fun fact: If India loses the final, we'll simultaneously hold the silver medals in the ODI World Cup, T20 World Cup, Test Championship, Champion's Trophy and U-19 World Cup. The first in history to do so, in fact. Something to hold Indian fans

Fun fact: If India loses the final, we'll simultaneously hold the silver medals in the ODI World Cup, T20 World Cup, Test Championship, Champion's Trophy and U-19 World Cup. The first in history to do so, in fact. Something to hold Indian fans
Only if India U-19 Women's team had also lost the final :p

Users who are viewing this thread