T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

What a game! USA look strong and I'm backing them to beat either of India or Pak.

Really hope Jarvo struts on the field. Would love to see him locked up forever.

Another fyi, a baseball game that started 1 and half hours after this game, finished at the same time. A hard 90 minute rule is needed fo T20’s.

Another fyi, a baseball game that started 1 and half hours after this game, finished at the same time. A hard 90 minute rule is needed fo T20’s.

The pitch clock is one of the best things to have happened to baseball. Has improved the sport so much from what I’ve heard.

Shots fired at a certain captain from Lahore

A normal routine for fans watching cricket in US year round. So for a change let others take the baton
Oh, I don't mind (Aussie Summer is the same every year) plus 2014 Football WC & other shit among other things :)

Typical American cops. Can’t prevent the actual security breach by stopping the guy from going onto the ground, so overreact to cover up your incompetence
Wembley had three people on the ground immediately after the start yesterday! Fu*k these *****! I'm with the cop here!

I'd quite like the ICC to go back to reducing overs mean hod they used pre-2000. The only catch with this being that the team bowling second doesn't get penalized equally

The cops could have speared rohit, and rohit get injured that would have been our world cup hopes done the drain

I never see this match action on this forum before :grinning:

Yeah, the forum tends to be active when there’s a big tournament or games going on.
Post automatically merged:

Wembley had three people on the ground immediately after the start yesterday! Fu*k these *****! I'm with the cop here!

Feel like there’s a very dangerous incident with a pitch bystander about to happen in the near future and that’s what will force action and rule changes.

Users who are viewing this thread