T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Wouldn't claim to be an expert on life in Guyana, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot people might be at church on Sunday morning.

Ticket prices might be restrictive. It's a real shame that there's not more people there.

I don't know why they couldn't have Uganda v Afghanistan now (instead of tomorrow). Then in the afternoon or evening West Indies v PNG. They're having two matches most days so why not have them at the same ground?

Looking at the fixtures there seems to be lots of matches one day after the other at certain grounds.

What was that shot for hiri 50 for 3 and he plays a reverse sweep
Post automatically merged:

That is why india game on Wednesday is a day game, so everyone will have a good time suitable to watch

Score 140 it will be really good for Papa new guinea cricket
Post automatically merged:

These are proper boundaries sizes guys at least a 70 meter 6 hit

The stadium is empty again, why was this a day game
Same reason why we know which Semi Final India will play if they qualify. ICC wants desi cricket fans $$$ & broadcasters money so f*ck local fans or growing the game or whatever.

150 could have been a tough run chase, because the unknown with the papa new guinea bowlers

Same reason why we know which Semi Final India will play if they qualify. ICC wants desi cricket fans $$$ & broadcasters money so f*ck local fans or growing the game or whatever.
I get they want India to succeed and that most of their fortunes depend upon how well the Indian do, but I have to admit they've done a shoddy work w.r.t the broadcasters.

The only good thing that has come out of this broadcasting fiasco is the fact that the ICC has started showing the games on ICC TV. A more competent Chairman and CEO would have monetized the online broadcast and raked in more money for the ICC.

I get they want India to succeed and that most of their fortunes depend upon how well the Indian do, but I have to admit they've done a shoddy work w.r.t the broadcasters.

The only good thing that has come out of this broadcasting fiasco is the fact that the ICC has started showing the games on ICC TV. A more competent Chairman and CEO would have monetized the online broadcast and raked in more money for the ICC.
Been saying for years, if I could get all international cricket on a subscription for ICC TV I'd be all over it. I assume most broadcasters wouldn't like this and obviously discourage any potential of it being done. LIkewise the bigger boards might not be able to rake in as much as they do from selling their matches to local broadcasters.

Another shoddy broadcasting where in USA on WILLOW TV they are saying match to resume at 10.15 PM. :clap:clap. Just move all matches to India already!

Another shoddy broadcasting where in USA on WILLOW TV they are saying match to resume at 10.15 PM. :clap:clap. Just move all matches to India already!
Funny! Willow has never shown games in India. The only way you can get that channel is via an android box, which is a tad uncommon in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread