T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

No wonder the stadiums are empty. Not a great move when you are trying to attract the local people to the sport.
Local fans are not the target - This WC is all about making that $$$ from Desis in US!
Post automatically merged:

The pricing for the ticket is ridiculous is should be 50 dollars for a ticket max
Cricket needs that Footy WC ticket pricing IMO!

What the cost in India for a ticket to see a one day game maybe 1000 rupees that is roughly like 15 pounds

There is a lot of chatter now on local news station. This is local channel in New Jersey 2 hours away from Stadium, a channel available to all free of cost

One of the local business said he saw a lot of cars near his restaurant which is 5 min away from stadium, he saw the opportunity and put in a board outside saying $35 parking. He solid his 50 car parking lot within minutes :clap, goo $1750 in pocket just from parking for that day.Official stadium parking is $75.

I just wish ESPN during Sportscenter would actually show something about cricket too. Would have been amazing if after USA's win the sports center on ESPN had a segment about it. Even a ticker or upcoming games would be awesome seeing Cricinfo is owned by ESPN.

As expected, Kohli will open with Rohit. I think he should have batted at 3 since if they both get out cheaply there is no one to play the Kohli kind of knocks that he played against Pakistan. Jaiswal should have opened.

As expected, Kohli will open with Rohit. I think he should have batted at 3 since if they both get out cheaply there is no one to play the Kohli kind of knocks that he played against Pakistan. Jaiswal should have opened.
That's what some think about Babar and Rizwan as well. And I think I agree with you here. Not ideal to have your two of the most senior and reliable batters as openers. Specially when conditions are tricky as an opener and you have young flare on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread