T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

output.jpg
Perfection

They better be saving their best NY pitch for Sunday...

Feeling bad for Irish fans. Always a bunch of chirpy joyous people.

@Aislabie Last time I watched Dockrelly play, he was a young left arm spinner with a lot of promise and skill. Now he plays as an allrounder. Good to see.

Gavaskar's commentary bores me to sleep. Also the lady commentator unintentionally pronouncing Dube and Dyoob. :D

Talking about Dube, India missed the trick to get Dube roll his arm over. Could have opened up a lot of options if he got his line and length right.

WHATTT the fork is that pitch. This was always my concern having cricket in NY with no freaking practice matches.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe move Sunday game to Yankees stadium
Sorry dude Yankees have an important series, not everything revolves around cricket!

Ffs hardik is gonna remain in indias team for another 3 years after taking this cheap 3 wickets lol

Ireland has a great total. If they cross 100 its game on and India will be all out for 35

Also I told you yesterday the stadium is going to be empty. Even Dravid said it does not feel like a world cup lol! Well done ICC

& now they have Yuvi - the man sounds so bored lmao
I agree. When Shastri introduced Yuvi in the commentary box he seemed lost of topic. Fantastic cricketer though. One of my absolute favs.

Arshdeep bowling round the wicket and short trying to swing (judging by the line) and beat the batsman off bounce. Someone tell him he is not Wasim Akram or even Rudra Pratap Singh (ask Michael Clarke, he would know what I am talking about).

Users who are viewing this thread