T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Can’t wait for social media to bash on SKY in the near future despite him being key in tough conditions against an opposition that were tricky today.

This is the reason I said that India do not lose to Associates. They somehow find a way to win despite being in trouble.

Few teams after being 3 down like India were would have lost against US today.

The US team is so good though, I hope qudrat/kudrat for once supports a deserving team. Hope to see them in Super 8.

This is the reason I said that India do not lose to Associates. They somehow find a way to win despite being in trouble.

Few teams after being 3 down like India were would have lost against US today.

The US team is so good though, I hope qudrat/kudrat for once supports a deserving team. Hope to see them in Super 8.
The Sky chance (dropped) really hurt them + 05 penalty runs but one would back them to win vs Ireland IMO or Rain can come in handy :p

The Sky chance (dropped) really hurt them + 05 penalty runs but one would back them to win vs Ireland IMO or Rain can come in handy :p
It will be washed out. USA did amazing well today. They are in super hot form.

Bye bye Nassau Stadium. Burn the devil down!

Tonight is a very important match for New Zealand cricket if they lose they are basically knocked out and New Zealand cricket will need a total rebuild with 5 players out of team at least after this tournament

Tonight is a very important match for New Zealand cricket if they lose they are basically knocked out and New Zealand cricket will need a total rebuild with 5 players out of team at least after this tournament
which 5 did you have in mind?

So, USA plays Ireland in Florida. The weather there is going bonkers. Can't imagine there be a full game or for that matter any game at all.

I hope this is his last tournament for India. Man, can't even score against minnows!

Users who are viewing this thread