T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Disappointing from Gous. With no Monank playing today, all the pressure is going to be on Aaron Jones!

I am just glad this diabolical ground and pitch will be gone post this match! So long New York! Expected better from you!

I am just glad this diabolical ground and pitch will be gone post this match! So long New York! Expected better from you!

Weirdly enough, this ground has served up good amount of thrillers and some significant amount of entertainment despite the pitches being 'batting challenging'. I hope NY somehow finds a middle ground in the future as far as pitches and outfield is concerned (more importantly, that outfield needs a lot more life), but they have some encouraging signs based on how quickly they put this ground up and how well have their brought in the fans and handled the experience and the aesthetics.

View attachment 295794

View attachment 295795

Pretty sure Hazlewood just admitted Australia are planning to match fix in a similar way to Austria West Germany back in the 1982 Football World Cup first group stage during the Disgrace of Gijon
Post automatically merged:

But then again, it’s just Same Old Aussies. Always Cheating
Australia did something similar in 1999 but NZ ruined it by dismantling Scotland (Super Six - points were carried forward) - Australia doing it again this year would be funny & no it's not match fixing - we are allowed to play slow!

Post automatically merged:

What with the pre-seeding and no points/NRR carried forward and everything
1999 WC - Australia did exploit that point rule :D

Last edited:
Australia did something similar in 2003 but NZ ruined it by dismantling Scotland (Super Six - points were carried forward) Australia doing it again this year would be funny & no it's not match fixing - we are allowed to play slow!
Scotland was not a part of 2003 WC.

Weirdly enough, this ground has served up good amount of thrillers and some significant amount of entertainment despite the pitches being 'batting challenging'. I hope NY somehow finds a middle ground in the future as far as pitches and outfield is concerned (more importantly, that outfield needs a lot more life), but they have some encouraging signs based on how quickly they put this ground up and how well have their brought in the fans and handled the experience and the aesthetics.
Its going to be tough seeing how cold it is up until May. The best part would be playing July August only.

Even though its been entertaining, its not good pitch and even more so horrible outfield. ICC should not have hurried. Should have let MLC test it out first.

Sidhu back in hindi commentary :spy.

Oye Guru!
He has been amazing. Loved to hear him back in commentary! Good to hear DK as well today. Just keep Sachin and Yuvi out!

This is some great batting from USA. 14 overs 82 is so far a great total. If they can get another 50-55 runs it would be a great total.

Kohli is in the Indian line up. Had it been RCB, man would have wanted to win. Jack @@@!

Take retirement and get lost from the setup please

Users who are viewing this thread