T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 294157
Always liked that kit, something aesthetically pleasing about it.
It was bright, something unseen and far better than the drab colors we played, prior to the usage of this one. In fact, they used it only once- in the Tri-Series in Australia. Fervently remember that series although we didnt make much of an impact- for a change, the Aussie kit looked boring then.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If they win, they might as well make Orange dominant- while I have no concerns with Orange, the shade is quite sad!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
They could have inverted the colors- made the orange more dominant, that'd have been something. In the early 1990s, India used a blue-yellow jersey, should have used one of these/ gotten inspired from the below ones.

View attachment 294151 View attachment 294152View attachment 294153View attachment 294154View attachment 294155View attachment 294156
They did something similar few years ago and in my personal opinion, it looked horrible. The yellow here is subtle and cool to the eye which blends with the sky blue while the bright orange below looked ugly on the eye to me (the back of the jersey).

1715166478301.png

1715166496292.png1715166507174.png

cricfan123

Club Cricketer
ZIM...
Sanju Samson will be a world champion by July
Post automatically merged:

They did something similar few years ago and in my personal opinion, it looked horrible. The yellow here is subtle and cool to the eye which blends with the sky blue while the bright orange below looked ugly on the eye to me (the back of the jersey).

View attachment 294177

View attachment 294178View attachment 294179

Sanju Samson will be a world champion by July
That kit gives me bad memories when England smashed 350 against us in 2019 world cup

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

30jay-shah.JPG

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Actually kinda makes sense from tournament management POV, but that only leads a sane mind to ask "why have the final on a Saturday?"

I know the answer, but still.

I had the same question too. If the final is being played on a Saturday for India audience, there are two things as to why thats totally unnecessary:

1) If India makes the final and there is any delay for the final, the Indian audience will stay up no matter what and will take leaves from their work for Monday.
2) If India does not make the final, majority of Indian audience will anyways lose the interest to tune in to the final.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If fans from India can wake up early 5am in the morning to watch a boxing day test match at the mcg then why can't do it for WT20 match?

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I want India to crash out in the first round itself. Want USA and Pakistan to go through.

Users who are viewing this thread