Tait vs Kasprowicz

4th Test: Tait or Kasprowicz?

• Total voters
He won't change it unless he gets a bad injury. That action suits him if he changes it, he may not be as fast. His short 2nd spell was a lot better. He was finally getting the out swing. Kaspa when not bowling no balls was going well. Hard place for Tait to make his debut.

We'll, Both of them are playing.Tait reminds me of jeff thompson

Not convinced about Tait YET he has the raw pace and obviously some ability but he seems a little green to be used at the high point of the ashes.
As a pom i feel for Dizzy Gillespie who was really warm and friendly to my young nephew when he asked for a autograph in the One dayer at Headingley.
Hope he finds his form again soon.

dazza76 said:
As a pom i feel for Dizzy Gillespie who was really warm and friendly to my young nephew when he asked for a autograph in the One dayer at Headingley.
Hope he finds his form again soon.
Yeah, I agree there Dazza. Gillespie seems a decent bloke, and although it's been good for England it's not been nice to see him go through what he has on this tour. I too hope he finds his form again, although not until after The Oval ;) .

Tait has the potential, he plays on flat pitches which is the best way to develop fast bowling. We didn't see any of the blood we heard about but hopefully in the future we see the more threatning side of Tait.

Users who are viewing this thread