TAOC Discussion

mate, ur name describes u overall. u r legend and you r the master. this thread was started in 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur still working on it. the most i can give u now is comments and reps so have them

To be truthful i dont really like that name if i named myself that people would think im up myself. But because Paul stands up to his and and no one thinks he is. Truthfully a legend;)

i cant wait for this game to come out i will get crazy i will play it day and night maybe even in my dreams lol

To be truthful i dont really like that name if i named myself that people would think im up myself. But because Paul stands up to his and and no one thinks he is. Truthfully a legend;)

hehe, the actual story behind that name is this:

My nickname for playing any games (online or single player) was always "Legend" - stupid i know, but that was from my school days - what do you expect? ;)

Then a few years ago the guy at work found out my nickname then started calling me Legend Underscore Master in a satirical kinda way lol. Thats how it just stuck. Obviously 'Legend' is unavailable for many things now, but Legend_Master is often available as its long and more obscure and a bit obnoxious. :p

LM

hehe, the actual story behind that name is this:

My nickname for playing any games (online or single player) was always "Legend" - stupid i know, but that was from my school days - what do you expect? ;)

Then a few years ago the guy at work found out my nickname then started calling me Legend Underscore Master in a satirical kinda way lol. Thats how it just stuck. Obviously 'Legend' is unavailable for many things now, but Legend_Master is often available as its long and more obscure and a bit obnoxious. :p

LM
That's a nice short story:)

LM, Just A Question, Is There A Schedualed Date For
Release And Will There Be More Then One Pads And Glove
Model So We Can Have Sausage Gloves And Split Gloves?
And We Can Have Flextech Pads And Traditional Cane Pads?
Thanks, KUTGW

LM, Just A Question, Is There A Schedualed Date For
Release And Will There Be More Then One Pads And Glove
Model So We Can Have Sausage Gloves And Split Gloves?
And We Can Have Flextech Pads And Traditional Cane Pads?
Thanks, KUTGW

No scheduled release date yet.
No, only one gloves and pads type, though in theory you could change the textures to make them look more like those ugly smooth pads ;)

Perhaps next edition will allow different actual geometry differences??

Glad to report though that things in general are well back on track. I now have fielders running to catch the ball, so we are making some good progress here finally. What you guys will notice hopefully from the next video is some of the subtle things that have been improved behind the scenes e.g. stumps ricochet collision at both ends, edges, mishits greatly improved, of course the new 'fixed' looping fast bowler physics, slower balls, swing/cutting/drift, camera tracking closer and better after ball is struck, wicket keeper catching the ball, lofted shots greatly improved - physics and the trajectory angle occurances and control. Not to mention the fielders catching the ball ;)

It is still really daunting though to think how much is involved - such as fielder shying at stumps, returning to bowler or keeper end, having bowler / keeper backing up, having other fielders backing up in case of overthrows, having fielder chase, slide, pickup and throw, statically throw, etc etc

Also, couldn't contain myself and had to mention it, JK has finished the Malinga / Slinger bowling action and boy does it look great! I expect he'll post a preview soon!

LM

Last edited:
You can't be thanked enough, but here comes another round!

No scheduled release date yet.
No, only one gloves and pads type, though in theory you could change the textures to make them look more like those ugly smooth pads ;)

Perhaps next edition will allow different actual geometry differences??

Glad to report though that things in general are well back on track. I now have fielders running to catch the ball, so we are making some good progress here finally. What you guys will notice hopefully from the next video is some of the subtle things that have been improved behind the scenes e.g. stumps ricochet collision at both ends, edges, mishits greatly improved, of course the new 'fixed' looping fast bowler physics, slower balls, swing/cutting/drift, camera tracking closer and better after ball is struck, wicket keeper catching the ball, lofted shots greatly improved - physics and the trajectory angle occurances and control. Not to mention the fielders catching the ball ;)

It is still really daunting though to think how much is involved - such as fielder shying at stumps, returning to bowler or keeper end, having bowler / keeper backing up, having other fielders backing up in case of overthrows, having fielder chase, slide, pickup and throw, statically throw, etc etc

Also, couldn't contain myself and had to mention it, JK has finished the Malinga / Slinger bowling action and boy does it look great! I expect he'll post a preview soon!

LM

like the new features added, as u have finished the malinga action, does that mean there is going to be more than one action.

great stuff again

like the new features added, as u have finished the malinga action, does that mean there is going to be more than one action.

great stuff again

I Would Think So Mate. Only 2 Wil Be Needed Though.

Acctually Thinking About It There Will Need To Be Quite A Few Bowling Actions, Cant Wait For A Vid Of It:D KUTGW

Last edited:
Nice story on your nickname. It does kinda sound wierd when you say it together. Clears everything up :D

ok people.....i've got my exam schedule/time-table !
it starts on the 8th of april and ends on the 20th....!

that means i dont even have 2 months left to study !!!
i'll fail if i dont start soon.....:noway
better late than never as they say... !!

so....gotta temporarily sign off from TAOC.....
simply cant afford to spend time on it anymore..........

bid adieu till then !!

cheers

JK

Good luck with your exams Jk hope your back in action soon.:cool:

ok people.....i've got my exam schedule/time-table !
it starts on the 8th of april and ends on the 20th....!

that means i dont even have 2 months left to study !!!
i'll fail if i dont start soon.....:noway
better late than never as they say... !!

so....gotta temporarily sign off from TAOC.....
simply cant afford to spend time on it anymore..........

bid adieu till then !!

cheers

JK

No dont study, if you fail you can blame us.:D

Users who are viewing this thread