TAOC Discussion

Everyone, had to work late at my normal 'work work' job last couple of nights! :noway

So im not very happy! And also pretty tired. Extra money yes, but at the cost of dev time. Im afraid this delays the video release. Hoping to get more done tonight though, so far im not double booked!

sorry all.

LM

Everyone, had to work late at my normal 'work work' job last couple of nights! :noway

So im not very happy! And also pretty tired. Extra money yes, but at the cost of dev time. Im afraid this delays the video release. Hoping to get more done tonight though, so far im not double booked!

sorry all.

LM

Could be worse it could be "work work work" job. :cool:

So.. it will be released late next week eh?

awesome!

just jokin.. but im glad to hear that you are past what you believe to be the hardest parts.

sorry all.

LM

Stop being sorry. :p

For god's sake stop being sorry LM! Its your right and you should be proud of yourself. :)

Fantastic to hear that fielding has been done. I was just studying my 3d-maths right now and I was thinking I might aswell help LM in making things out next week. :) But it looks like there's no need to scorch my brain though. :p

well haven't been here for a long time but it's good to see that you have made great progress with the game...keep it up guys

Look mate, if u do a good game u could get a job offer, so take your time and make it the best you can.

A bit offtopic but oh well, some kid got a few grand for winning a comp of making the best MySpace page for Britney Spears. Imagine wat a good game can get you ;)

sorry all.

LM

How dare you?! ;)

Look mate, if u do a good game u could get a job offer, so take your time and make it the best you can.

A bit offtopic but oh well, some kid got a few grand for winning a comp of making the best MySpace page for Britney Spears. Imagine wat a good game can get you ;)

Exactly, make it the best you can, it might end up being produced commercially in future versions and you'll be a made man! (And have the glory of being the first guy to write a cricket game that was actually any good)!

Last edited:
hi guys, i think this game is fantastic and i have been following it for a while. I was just wondering now the fielding is done weather a demo will be made or do we have a rough release date? any help really apreciated. cant wait to see new vid and when game actualy comes out. we need a good cricket game.

hi guys, i think this game is fantastic and i have been following it for a while. I was just wondering now the fielding is done weather a demo will be made or do we have a rough release date? any help really apreciated. cant wait to see new vid and when game actualy comes out. we need a good cricket game.
We aren't going to have a demo right now. Maybe when the game is almost done...and I think a rough release date would be around the end of this year...

Users who are viewing this thread