TAOC Discussion

Not the hot spot for that post to come on an April fools day! lol!

I am finally Got TAOC Pre-alpha. Its brilliant but I don't know why I am not able to save the match in between. Also, whenever I try to play sweep shot, the game crashes to desktop.

Please help me:(

Sorry you have pirated copy of the game.

I got the copy from Kartik. Why the developer will give me pirated copy?:p. It's a developer's copy for me :)

I am finally Got TAOC Pre-alpha. Its brilliant but I don't know why I am not able to save the match in between. Also, whenever I try to play sweep shot, the game crashes to desktop.

Please help me

So much fliping failure. :)

haha, nice one Hitterman ;)

Unfortunately it was just April Fools....no demo has been released to anyone yet...

But I am working on it ;)

I was little worried reading the post from Hitterman, but I take heart from legend_master's post, as the post is the from none other than the hard working developer. Hope is all is well.:crying

Will the game modes include a tour mode (such as India) or will it include a full 4 year event (WC, tests against all nations home and away), T20 WC, Championship table etc) with the goal to be the highest ranking team at the end of the 4 years.

Any news? If you guys have quit then say so, if you are working on it then update us every couple of days or so. We don't want dead silence like EA or post AC09 launch.

I Think they have taken a ot of inspiration from cricket life developers
both games were delayed like anything and now both have no updates:doh

Users who are viewing this thread