TAOC Discussion

I hate all who are just blaming TAOC guys for no reason. They haven't forced you to download their game neither you have given them any money. First of all they are making a game which they'll give for free and secondly they should be appreciated since they are at least making some efforts. They are not your employed developers.

I'll can wait for 4 more years ;)

they are making a game which they'll give for free

First of all i am sorry for my harsh behavior

When was that decided according to LM if alpha was a big hit a publisher could have taken up this game and we would pay for it. if it was hit but no publisher took up the game they would make a donation-based system in that also most of us( including me ) would pay so it would only be free if it aint a good game which by the comments and video doesnt look like :)

I think people are not upset that Alpha did not come out, they are upset just not hearing anything.

Even if LM just came and wrote one line saying it is delayed for while due to personal reason i think that would be great

The thing is, you don't know what personal reason it is. If it is something really bad, obviously it's not possible for him to post here.

This is what I suspect, so give it some time guys. It's not hurting you in any way to not have this game out.

I think people are not upset that Alpha did not come out, they are upset just not hearing anything.

Even if LM just came and wrote one line saying it is delayed for while due to personal reason i think that would be great

YUP:)
atleast Lm could have come up here and told about the delay
but everyone remain quiet and let the time pass :spy

Some guys here are just selfish. Remember, they are not professional video game developers. They must be having something very important than coding the game which will give them nothing in return. At least don't complain if you can't support them.

Some guys here are just selfish. Remember, they are not professional video game developers. They must be having something very important than coding the game which will give them nothing in return. At least don't complain if you can't support them.

Sorry but i am only saying they could have told currently we are not able to make progress on the game due to personal reasons

we would have been more than happy :)

Sorry but i am only saying they could have told currently we are not able to make progress on the game due to personal reasons

we would have been more than happy
and if they are not able to say this thing also? See there might be some problems or something else. I don't think it's so important for them to come as say especially something about TAOC. Everyone has a hobby and TAOC is just a project relating to their hobby.

and if they are not able to say this thing also? See there might be some problems or something else. I don't think it's so important for them to come as say especially something about TAOC. Everyone has a hobby and TAOC is just a project relating to their hobby.

OK
SORRY TO ALL WHO FELT BAD BECAUSE OF MY COMMENTS :hpraise

That's true, but if TAOC takes off, it'll repay them in spades, you can be sure of that; they'll be picked up by EA/Codies and then the game will only come out on consoles. :sarcasm

Don't you remember what JK said, he was suffering and his life wasn't goin too well, how could you even expect him to even think about coming on to an online forum while he's in hospital trying to survive
LM is busy with his own work and has things to do, they'll come eventually just give them time to settle back down with life

Didn't we all have this discussion a few weeks back.
Please save your time and don't complain (even if you are right) because nobody cares.

LOCK DOWN Plss

Enough guys!This just a total waste of space and energy.:noway
If there is any moderator around pls lock down all TAOC related threads for good
until they come up with something solid.
not even teasers would do something solid like a demo they told.
otherwise the whole TAOC thread for the last 4 years has been one of unfullfileed promises,complaints ,bickering and shouting.:facepalm
it doesn't help the developers nor our forum,
so pls lock these threads down so our members can spend their energy on constructive things in other forums.
like encourage mod makers for other games who are alive and respond ,than constant speculating here.
PLS Lock TAOC threads!:help

I agree, nothing good is coming out of these threads, it's just a waste.

Definitely reopen it when jk or lm come back with news.

Users who are viewing this thread