TAOC Discussion

First time I have ever seen Matt actually shoot someone down in flames. It was a pleasant thing to read ;)

Yea its brilliant, has a certain ye olde wise man quality about it. Also makes you tread carefully :laugh The Yoda of PC?

I always underestimated Taoc and MattW but not anymore. :spy

Oh Mark, you drove away Kev, Matt and Culli, i'm glad that I avoided the andrew nixon period, i'd have my ass banned quite a lot here. On that note who left just as I got creditable?

Don't think I ever interacted with any of those guys, Maybe evertonfan once or twice.

Any reason why they do not post here anymore?

Cause the forum was shite for a while? Bunch of kids running around going UV king of Sixers etc etc was bloody annoying.

Eh? For a while? Its still like that to a degree.

You never got creditable.

Haha, actually love this comment.

And Hitterman is a joke (just bringing things back on topic ofcourse), I forget, wasn't he the kid who got banned from here a while back, different username who promised all these downloads/games etc? What was his username back then?

I just saw at Facebook that Kartik is not well. Does anyone know anything about his health?

Save that for twitter Hitty.
@CDM, if I never got creditable how did I end up with a Most Improved Member award?

Users who are viewing this thread