TAOC Discussion

Lost forever, one of my better ones! Whoops, better get on topic; when is TAOC coming out?:p

No, he's just riding on the talent and ability of someone else, and putting himself out as if he was doing a lot of work on making a game, when in reality he's basically just promoting it. Perhaps he's trying the same with TAOC, trying to promote it so it looks to some like he's doing work on it, and hoping some of its popularity rubs off on him.

When it comes to reality, Hitterman's promised 3D cricket games before, he's supposedly making one right now, but as someone else hasn't done all the work for him, nothing got done beyond some grass textures.

He's someone who doesn't actually do any of the hard work, so wouldn't know of the effort it takes LM and JK, as long as it benefits him.

Thank you, Matt.

As for the coward who gave me a neg rep, saying "Hitterman was right", all I can say is what I have said before: Hitterman acts like he's the big man of authority on things, when really it's just an act. He's got nothing, and has no right to make the claims and judgements he makes.

Thank you, Matt.

As for the coward who gave me a neg rep, saying "Hitterman was right", all I can say is what I have said before: Hitterman acts like he's the big man of authority on things, when really it's just an act. He's got nothing, and has no right to make the claims and judgements he makes.

Ah sorry about the neg rep Capt'n, forgot to put my name!:D:p

Ah don't you just love the anonymous neg-rep! I got one too because I "dared" to call the IPL a circus. Took me weeks to get over it, weeks, and masses of painting therapy. I am still very upset but my water colour techniques have come on heaps!:D

Is this game too Going Down....

A Lot Lot Lot of disappointment....:crying:crying

Last Ray of Hope and that too now covered by Black Bad Clouds......

Come Back guys...

Ah sorry about the neg rep Capt'n, forgot to put my name!:D:p

Ah don't you just love the anonymous neg-rep! I got one too because I "dared" to call the IPL a circus. Took me weeks to get over it, weeks, and masses of painting therapy. I am still very upset but my water colour techniques have come on heaps!:D

I can just picture it now - you're massaging your temples, saying "calm blue oceans" over and over..... :laugh

Yes the "hitterman was right" comment would be something you would appreciate. Another solid argument with sound reasoning and evidence to back it up as well :sarcasm

Not really, CricketLife is a professional project by a real company. Their level of incompetence is incomparable with anything else. TAOC is a labor of love, so its understandable when its delayed.

Cricket Life has been deliberately delayed, they are waiting for the perfect time to launch into the market. As far as I can tell, they have a product that could be made releasable with a few months of touch ups.

CricketLife is a professional project by a real company.
They haven't released a single title and they announced another. I hope they'll anounce 4-5 more soon which will include Soccer and NBA games. Then they'll be competing with EA.

But.....I am sure they'll not release even one of them. 3 years ago, they released some screenshots and renders which were nothing.

Yes Hitterman and im sure cricket heroes will be a ...er... great game. :sarcasm

Anyway, back to topic, come on lm, please give us a nice surprise

not sure about yall, but i'm pretty let down... eventhough its their own personal time used to make it... i would never like to have people waiting and praising me for a project that i will eventually fail to release... or maybe its a suspense trick

Users who are viewing this thread