Team Files Download + Pakistan Kit

Allrounder18

Banned
Here we go ,there are two version of the download which I created with the help of Barmy Army Squad Manager.
The first zip contains files 2 files one for Pak VS Ind match as Pak as User and other is Ind Vs Pak as Ind as user ,you should place the file one each at a time depending on your team selection.
The file must be placed in X:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Demo\Data\Gui
(where "X" is the directory of your computer)
Here is the kit which I made by changes in australia kit ,so basically it is not a real one which Pakistan uses but it is better to have then nothing
It should be place in x:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Demo\Data\Teams\Australia or England\Champion folder and replace the current files
Make backup if u think that it wont work.
So Keep Enjoying the demo.

Attachments

• Team Files.zip
    89.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Champion.zip
    540.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Kit.JPG
    Kit.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TESTED ! And confirmed...Works well..Good Work mate !
If only someone can make the kits (and faces too if possible) ;)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Faces cannot be done with the old editor unfortunately. This time around they contain normal and specular maps, and they are waaaaaaaaaay higher resolution than the last game.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Allrounder18 said:
I think faces can be replace with the 2005 version but sadly I dont have the old version.

Pat buddy how can you confirm with out download the files
LOL

Mate,i was the first one to download the files..Who says i did not download anything ? Any chance of getting proper kits done for both the teams ?

Allrounder18

Banned
dude when I see your reply the views on the file was 0 .so I think you did not download the file may be database bug of planetcricket
but any ways no heart feelings.
I ask Lazy_chestnut about the kits so it will be done as soon I made any progress.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Would I be able to make a Pakistan kit?

Tom posted the template, but the only problem is I cant test it and I only have the front back and arms of the kit as I don't know how to extract the rest of the kit...?

cnbd_novice

International Coach
I receive this messege when I try to tweak the kits.

By the way can you please tell me where the template is posted??Thanks.

Attachments

• trtr.JPG
    trtr.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread