Team India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sir Aggy could possibly have made comebacks had the previous selection committee been in place (the Mumbai lobby). Right now, its the Southern lobby that has power in their hands. So Aggy Sir cant dream of making a comeback at this moment.

Sreesanth has bowled well so far (3-1-5-0 looks very good for a start). Waiting to see him back in action. Inspite of his erratic behavior, I have more hopes on this guy to make a comeback to intl cricket and perform well.

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the squad I'd like to see for the ODI series against Australia. Assuming that Yuvi and Viru won't be available for selection.

1. Tendulkar
2. Gambhir
3. Dravid
4. Raina
5. Dhoni
6. Kohli
7. I Pathan
8. Harbajan
9. Sreesanth
10. Tyagi
11. Nehra

12. Karthik
13. Rohit
14. Mishra
15. Nayar
16. Praveen
17. Ojha

If Sehwag and Yuvi are fit then I would replace Sehwag for Karthik and Yuvi for Praveen Kumar.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Rohit Sharma? Certainly Yuvraj would come in for him. We need the extra bowler in Praveen.

I'd rather have Badri in for Sharma.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Here is the squad I'd like to see for the ODI series against Australia. Assuming that Yuvi and Viru won't be available for selection.

1. Tendulkar
2. Gambhir
3. Dravid
4. Raina
5. Dhoni
6. Kohli
7. I Pathan
8. Harbajan
9. Sreesanth
10. Tyagi
11. Nehra

12. Karthik
13. Rohit
14. Mishra
15. Nayar
16. Praveen
17. Ojha

If Sehwag and Yuvi are fit then I would replace Sehwag for Karthik and Yuvi for Praveen Kumar.

Surely Armit Mishra must play against Australia.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Why Sreesanth has been dropped and not given another chance? I Sharma is lucky to get so many chances, even Y Pathan, RP got chance in CT, Nehra did well in IPL so he too got another chance in CT, Zaheer was injured ok ,but i feel Sreesanth should be given another chance, even P Kumar got another chance, he bowled and swung both ways against WI in CT...India should go with two spinners against upcoming Aus series,India's fast bowling is very weak....

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Rohit Sharma? Certainly Yuvraj would come in for him. We need the extra bowler in Praveen.

I'd rather have Badri in for Sharma.

Well I did state in my post that that would be the squad I'd have if Yuvi and Viru weren't fit.. and I would have Yuvraj over Rohit anyday.

srikarr12

Club Cricketer
Im pretty sure Sehwag will be available for the Australia series, I heard on the news that he was ready to go for Champions League which suggest that he is fit! Zaheer should come back soon.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Zaheer, Viru and Yuvi will be back with extra 10 kilos as well. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kaif is average player. Even IP can bats well than him.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Sreesanth! :D :D

Seriously we don't need these two against Aussies

2008042952831801.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread