teams update - A very good update of the 9 nations

Soumil Sarkar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey everyone
I am making a very good update of the 9 nations. I have included the best & recent players with commentary.(if you want it) If I send u comm. then I will be sending it in atleast 5-6 parts of each team. Hope you will like it. I will start sending it from 30th November.
Bye.
Cheers.
Any requests, mail at [email protected]
Soumil Sarkar.

How do you guys edit the .ile file of the commentary ??? If you use a Editor like SWED..,,, Then its just the replacing of names.... Hope someone can help me on how the .ile files are edited. Also please give me information on how the .cfg files are edited.......

hey guys
I have two teams more to update.(WI and ZIM). Unfortunately Ajay Sagar has not replied me with some of the commentary files I need. Today I will update both the teams which are left. Commentary will take more time. I am very sorry for that guys.Hey Saptarshi, use blcedit to edit .ile files and while changing commentary rename the sound file in numerals_ and _numerals if u know what i mean. Suppose u have installed the field editor and have enabled the option"Always use this program to open this kind of file" then copy notepad from the windows main directory and paste it in the"send to" folder which is in the drive in which windows is installed. Then right click on any .cfg file and select "send to" and click on notepad and the file will open.
Bye.
I will be in touch.
Soumil.

Edited By Soumil Sarkar on Nov. 23 2001 at 04:38

Thanks Soumil for telling me all the details... I tried it out as soon as you told me and am really enjoying tweaking. I have tried out many new configurations and everytime I am doing better things... Bye !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread