Tennis thread

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Been catching a bit of the Australian Open on TV in the mornings, lucky enough to see Ivan Ljubicic in the final few games of the match he lost yesterday. This morning James Blake was completely thrashing Carlos Moya. I was the envy of the Aussies, 35 degrees out there and too hot to play outside. Here you couldn't see more than a few feet in front of you because the rain was so heavy!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
skateboarder said:
Been catching a bit of the Australian Open on TV in the mornings, lucky enough to see Ivan Ljubicic in the final few games of the match he lost yesterday. This morning James Blake was completely thrashing Carlos Moya. I was the envy of the Aussies, 35 degrees out there and too hot to play outside. Here you couldn't see more than a few feet in front of you because the rain was so heavy!
At least you have rain, we have SNOW :crying :crying

Go A-Rod and Jimmeh!!!!!!!!!

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Monflis has caused a big shock by beating Bagdatis. The Aussie crowd really took to him.

Brit James Auckland through in the doubles, parterning Aussie Huss.

A. Murray playing tommorow in the singles against Verdasco, and J. Murray is playing in the doubles with Ben Becker.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not much shock yesterday with the results apart from Baghdatis losing in his 2nd round clash, just too much pressure on him this time round.

WCC_bowler

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Andy's playing Verdasco tonight at 3am GMT, looking forward to it!

btw, Anybody on here a member on the mens biggest tennis forums, MTF?

kodos

International Coach
Watched the Monfils game last night and boy, his serve is pretty much an exact replica of Roddick's, same action and pretty much the same speed. Also his ability to slide on a rebound ace surface is rather freaky and also classy. To me he can be the next Baghdatis, especially with his speed on court and his powerful forehand, I believe one of his forehand shot down the line was 190 km/h :O

wolf

International Cricketer
Murray through (well you just need to look at my signature.) Verdasco could be a top 10 player if he had a brain.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
This game between Nadal and Kohlschreiber has been running from 3 and a half hours now and has produced probably the best tennis in this tournament. Nadal is a game away from winning it.

EDIT: Nadal wins!!!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Stosur out of the Aussie open :( Think that means we only have Molik left.
Sharapova was amazing in her match, totally dominated her opposition.

wolf

International Cricketer
No Hewitt lost in 4 sets.

Murray through to face Nadal. Jeez that will be good.

Users who are viewing this thread