Tennis Thread

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh, it's a fact it doesn't have the underwear attached so flies up exposing ones smalls and waves around your middrift and face made by Adidas I think.

Hmmmm women's tennis suddenly seems more attractive to me!,.......... nah just kidding I like it anyway, but my favourite Sabine Lisicki didn't make it, not sure who I want to win now.

D

Deleted member 46200

Hmmmm women's tennis suddenly seems more attractive to me!,.......... nah just kidding I like it anyway, but my favourite Sabine Lisicki didn't make it, not sure who I want to win now.
Just in case you were wondering...
29NIKEDRESS4-master675.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

OHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOH, that's not Simona Halep grunting, it's me reacting to what I am seeing!!
Hey at least you guys can get away with anything we have make sure every day is a best pants day... Totally not fair but the dress is not great... I wonder if Bigant will implement it in the game. I have asked for Simona's winning to be included.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hey at least you guys can get away with anything we have make sure every day is a best pants day... Totally not fair but the dress is not great... I wonder if Bigant will implement it in the game. I have asked for Simona's winning to be included.

Oh I disagree the dress is great, obviously designed by a man, he should win an award for it. ;P

D

Deleted member 46200

OHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOH, that's not Simona Halep grunting, it's me reacting to what I am seeing!!
Eugenie Bouchard but all of the Nike sponsored players would have to wear it.[DOUBLEPOST=1530569108][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh I disagree the dress is great, obviously designed by a man, he should win an award for it. ;P
He should be castrated! With a blunt spoon x

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
The women's seeds at Wimbledon are dropping like, well like perfect drop shots haha................Muguruza the defending champion has gone now!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
And another thing, what idiot planned the men's final at Wimbledon to be scheduled on the same day as the World Cup final....................what if England are in it?. I know in theory it's supposed to be a different crowd but, two huge sporting events on the same day............absolute madness!

D

Deleted member 46200

And another thing, what idiot planned the men's final at Wimbledon to be scheduled on the same day as the World Cup final....................what if England are in it?. I know in theory it's supposed to be a different crowd but, two huge sporting events on the same day............absolute madness!
The mens singles final is always on the same day for the past century... Anything else... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1530858467][/DOUBLEPOST]
The women's seeds at Wimbledon are dropping like, well like perfect drop shots haha................Muguruza the defending champion has gone now!
The year of the underdog... ?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
The mens singles final is always on the same day for the past century... Anything else... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1530858467][/DOUBLEPOST]
The year of the underdog... ?

I know the men's final is always on a Sunday on the second week of Wimbledon, but could they not have put the whole tournament back a week so as not to clash?, I'm sure they have done it before.

Might well be, as Halep has now departed too!

Users who are viewing this thread