Test Match Tips and Killers.....And all Questions answered!

How do you change these? I would like to give this a go as better test matches would be great!

No reason why not, but i have not done anything special to be honest!

maybe it's not much to you but for the less talented of us trying to adjust individuals stats correctly can be a nightmare. :facepalm

I know I tried in AC 09 and came up with some bizarre results

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOZ View Post
Do the bowling and batting stats for the current game come up while you're playing? Like if Anderson is walking back to his bowling mark, do his figures of 6-2-23-0 come up? Or if Kallis is batting, do we see his figures of 45-4-0-72?
mate I'm almost certain they don't. 100 percent certain in exibition matches and 95% certain in test series. Will confirm for you tomorrow bud!

Hi wealey - were you ever able to get around to this? :)

The answer is no. It does show the career stats for the bowler when he comes on though.

OK so this hasn't changed from last year then. I'll work out for myself the limited stats tracking that's available when I get the game.

OK so this hasn't changed from last year then. I'll work out for myself the limited stats tracking that's available when I get the game.

Sorry mate been working. Chris is right it doesn. Yet to find out in tournements if they do like world 20-20 etc.Either way its not up to scratch if you like your stats!

I can't believe they haven't sorted that out - it's such a basic thing! Oh well - it doesn't break the game, but it should've been sorted.

@Wealey: Great thread mate, reps in the post. :)

Wealey, a favor... can you post the approach you followed for modifying the batting stats for the teams? I mean did you give all batsmen 85 or so points or did you follow a method whereby openers had 80 points, 3 and 4 had 85 points and 5 and 6 75 points or so?

Do post the same as that will allow us to quickly modify the stats to get decent games with AI.

For making AI get realistic scores, what's the best way to bowl, in terms of the HUD being on or off? I currently use Broadcast View with Minimal HUD.

For making AI get realistic scores, what's the best way to bowl, in terms of the HUD being on or off? I currently use Broadcast View with Minimal HUD.

I have had realistic scores with both. Although i never use a short cover and a third slip.

Its mostly down to stats thought!

Users who are viewing this thread