The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

A Different type of BAS Bat called BAS JAMBO.
jumbo.jpg

Maxkarter said:
It's like Warne's one, with the blue colouring.
I have a similar bat, but it's yellow. Which is why I want someone to make a bat pack with the County bat in it!

Burma's Finest said:
Is it this one per chance?

lethal.jpg

The County Lethal
Looks exactly the same, but mine is a County Avenger BTW Cameron White also uses a county bat.

bracken uses a diablo, and kookaburra have made a new bat!, seems to be a new sword

Andre Adams is also now using a Diablo that looks like the one that de Villiers is using.

Maxkarter said:
hmmm, was it just me or was Kemp using a Beast that only had the back stickers on it?
Yeah, he was. But I think that was only after he broke the first one. BTW did you see Langeveldt's bat? I was struggling to get a glimpse as he didn't even face a ball. All I know is that it has a grey grip.

Unfortunately those links don't work so I looked them up manually. Yes, that does seem to be a Maestro in picture 1. In picture 2 that's Justin Kemp (despite what the caption says). :p

BTW, I have a sneaky suspicion that Boucher is one of these players who uses a different bat in ODIs and Test Matches (like Vaughan and Trescothick have done in the past). He was definitely using a Purist during the Super Test. I've also seen him use a Hero as well! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread