The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

About the Genesis - From http://www.kookaburra.biz/cricketdetail_uk.php?PID=401&MenuCat=1:

NEW FOR 2006 - Professional Players demand bats with bigger profiles but light in weight. Designed using strategically placed convex shapings to enhance pick-up and reduce weight. Maximum weight 2lb 8oz.

Endorsed by Sanath Jayasuriya

Well, either Kookaburra is lying or they just haven't given it to him yet.

It also says that the Belta is endorsed by Langer and that the Beast is endorsed by Sangakkara. Both of them actually use the bats they're supposed to be endorsing.

They all have their endorsements while Kemp is testing every bat to see how quickly it breaks! LOL, its kinda funny when you think of it, I dont know which bat he hasn't broken yet.

Well this definitely isn't a Kahuna so maybe, like Kemp, he's just running through the range...

l1612950.jpg

nah when was that pic taken? the one i posted was taken on the 24th of october, the last odi he played in was 2 sept. so i take it that was a pic from that or earlier

54703.jpg

54696.jpg

54722.jpg

lol bigger pic of shaun udals bat havent you already made it
?

Yeah, I've made the Chase 175 already. But if anyone finds a picture of the back of the bat, I'd like to take a look.

Should I be worried that you're posting pics of a wet KP Langerrox? :p

Users who are viewing this thread