The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

Dhoni uses uses BAS bat with Reebok sponcer stickers.

Murali Kartik uses the same bat as Irfan Pathan(RNS Gold Star)

Cricketman93 said:
dhoni uses a BAS not a hereo honda...i think bhajji uses bas too.
bharat said:
Dhoni uses uses BAS bat with Reebok sponcer stickers.
Murali Kartik uses the same bat as Irfan Pathan(RNS Gold Star)

Thanks guys. Can you just check out this picture please? It's dated July 27th 2005. I can see you're right about the BAS bit. I assume it's a Vampire (is it?) with a Hero Honda sticker on the reverse. So are you saying that there's a Reebok sticker on the front? Got any pictures? They would really help with the making. Cheers! :cheers Keep 'em coming!

Attachments

• MS_Dhoni.jpg
    MS_Dhoni.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 302
de Villiers uses a Diablo and Kemp switches between a Diablo and a Belta. If my memory serves me right Dale Steyn uses a GM but im not sure which one... You are right with Morkel on the BAS. And I think Ntini uses a County bat...

Maxkarter said:
de Villiers uses a Diablo and Kemp switches between a Diablo and a Belta. If my memory serves me right Dale Steyn uses a GM but im not sure which one... You are right with Morkel on the BAS. And I think Ntini uses a County bat...

Cheers Max! :) Excellent stuff. Much appreciated. Ntini's County bat: County like Ashley Giles (i.e. Hunts) or Shane Warne (??)?

I should also say that if the squad has players in it who shouldn't be there and is missing those who should, please point them out too. Many thanks!

If my memory serves me right I think its like Gilo's one, but I havn't seen Ntini batting since the last tour.

Ledme said:
Its a smasher bat, made by Smasher Sports. Craig McMillan uses one...

By way of proof as to the value of this project...
Thanks to Ledme, who told me that this bat is a Smasher, I wrote to Smasher Sports and asked them for some images of their bats so that I could make their virtual equivalents. They duely responded and sent me the images and so I have been able to make this: :D

Attachments

• Smasher_Showcase.jpg
    Smasher_Showcase.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 263
Update on bats

Good job with the smasher Burma, anyway, I just had some updates on the Pakistani players and their bats.

Razzaq uses a AS G 200 as in the pciture below and not the AS Gold
059613.jpg

Reffering back to Inzi's bat. here's a better pic of the CA Plus 10,000
CAPLUS10000.jpg

Hope this is helpful

EDIT: Yesterday Ashish Nehra was using a SS but I'm not sure which one

Last edited:
good work burma, just thought i would mention i saw shane bond batting and he now uses a county, not sure which one il do some research,
keep up the great work can't wait.

MAJID-A said:
Good job with the smasher Burma, anyway, I just had some updates on the Pakistani players and their bats.
Razzaq uses a AS G 200 as in the pciture below and not the AS Gold
Reffering back to Inzi's bat. here's a better pic of the CA Plus 10,000. Hope this is helpful
Thanks for the help MAJID :) Invaluable! The more pics like this the better

cjackson11 said:
good work burma, just thought i would mention i saw shane bond batting and he now uses a county, not sure which one il do some research,
keep up the great work can't wait.

And thank you too. I'm working on the West Indies squad at the moment but New Zealand will follow straight after. I will definitely look forward to your revisions for that :) Shouldn't be too long now. Thanks again.

Another update

Well here is one more pic:
Afridi's Sher (notice the lion)
SHER.jpg

I saw Arshad using an SS in the away series against India, apologies that I have no pic.

Bazid, in the series against WI switched between a MB Sarfi and a Sher (as used by Afridi) but he mainly uses a Sarfi, again apologies I have no great pic.

MAJID-A said:
Well here is one more pic:
Afridi's Sher (notice the lion)

I saw Arshad using an SS in the away series against India, apologies that I have no pic.

Bazid, in the series against WI switched between a MB Sarfi and a Sher (as used by Afridi) but he mainly uses a Sarfi, again apologies I have no great pic.

You legend! We've been looking for good pictures of the Sher for a long time :D Reps for you!! Don't worry about Sarfi: I have good pics of that. Really appreciate your efforts. Keep it up. :)

Last edited:
Used by a lot of South Africans and West Indies players (and me!) (Nicky Boje and Devon Smith in particular) SA make Bellingham and Smith.. Really nice bats

fireblade.jpg

Langeveldt said:
Used by a lot of South Africans and West Indies players (and me!) (Nicky Boje and Devon Smith in particular) SA make Bellingham and Smith.. Really nice bats

Nicky Boje is the only one I have so far using B&S. Also, at the moment I have Devon Smith using a Puma:

50747.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread