The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

Shaun Tait, some kind of County bat? I don't know much about Cricket. Though this picture was from last year

056821.jpg

Jdz said:
Shaun Tait, some kind of County bat? I don't know much about Cricket. Though this picture was from last year

That's a Hunts County Insignia bat. Thanks for that. They all help. The Aussie list is nearly complete now. Cheers!

MacGills Bat

MacGills Bat in the picture above is a Bradbury. Mabey a Sterling - Gold?? Last time I saw him play a test he wasnt sponsored, but that was awhile ago.
The picture is from the pura cup final this year (I think), he and another tailender batted to win the cup.
BTW Nice work on the bats, slowly importing them into my xbox version.

Attachments

• bradgold.jpg
    bradgold.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
nuffja said:
MacGills Bat in the picture above is a Bradbury. Mabey a Sterling - Gold?? Last time I saw him play a test he wasnt sponsored, but that was awhile ago.
The picture is from the pura cup final this year (I think), he and another tailender batted to win the cup.
BTW Nice work on the bats, slowly importing them into my xbox version.

That's excellent, thanks! :) Reps for you!

Brad hodge kookaburra (dont know name but have seen it on here before)

Attachments

• brad hodge.jpg
    brad hodge.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 197
Saqlain's bat

Saqqy is a bit of a difficult one beacuse he hasn't played for a while but I've got a pic of him using what looks like a MB Prince from 2001, sorry no recent one but if you can find one just replace this one but as you guys require post-haste I thought that giving him the Prince would be sufficient.

026526.jpg

Right now I'm working on discovering what bats Shabbir Ahmed, Shoaib Akhtar and Umar Gul use.

Hopefully more news soon.

MAJID-A said:
Saqqy is a bit of a difficult one beacuse he hasn't played for a while but I've got a pic of him using what looks like a MB Prince from 2001, sorry no recent one but if you can find one just replace this one but as you guys require post-haste I thought that giving him the Prince would be sufficient.

Right now I'm working on discovering what bats Shabbir Ahmed, Shoaib Akhtar and Umar Gul use. Hopefully more news soon.
Thanks MAJID, really appreciate the help. :)

Sami's bat

I've been looking through some video footage from Pakistan's tour of India in 2005 and finally I've discovered that Sami uses a Malik Sarfi (same as Bazid Khan)

EDIT: here's the pic, not so great but at least you can see the word Sarfi written on the bat

vlc2005-08-2009-38-16-40.jpg

NOTE: Thanks to Hum Pakistani for the pics

Next: Kaneria and Akhtar

Last edited:
MAJID-A said:
I've been looking through some video footage from Pakistan's tour of India in 2005 and finally I've discovered that Sami uses a Malik Sarfi (same as Bazid Khan)

EDIT: here's the pic, not so great but at least you can see the word Sarfi written on the bat

Next: Kaneria and Akhtar
Thanks again. Great work! :) I've got decent images of the Sarfi bat so I can make that one no problem.

Further Update

Zaheer uses the BAS Vampire as his most recent bat, ie in the Afro-Asia Cup and the picture is below.

vlc2005-08-2110-25-43-42.jpg

Shoaib has a very strange bat and I'll share the images because I have no clue as to what it is, it just says what looks like "2000" on the front and its defintely not a CA.

vlc2005-08-2110-22-52-09.jpg

vlc2005-08-2110-22-28-06.jpg

I think finding what make the bat is might be difficult, but I've provided the images so perhaps someone knows.

*Big thanks to Hum Paksitani for the clips*

Thanks again MAJID.:) Perhaps you can do me one other favour (while still helping me out as you are)... We now have 24 Pakistani players in our list. That number needs to be reduced to 20 for the final squad. Could you tell me who should be removed please?

Users who are viewing this thread