The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

jk16_4 said:
ok, i tried making the new smasher and was amazed with the result :D
barmyarmy said:
One more. This Smasher API-G looks a bit different:
Sorry to rain on your parade boys but it's not an API-G. It's the new Smasher Bully. :p

Attachments

• Smasher Bully.jpg
    Smasher Bully.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 87
h123786 said:
gr8 stuff man superb indeed hey any chace of GN bats BF and everyone

some pics of new slazenger bats

These should be made they look awesome. Where is the green coloured one, they always use to look good.

Another pic of Younis Khan's BDM:

_41016368_khan_afp220.jpg

I'm unhappy as the Sky broadband highlights have somehow missed the end of the England innings so I can't get some close-ups of Gile's bat.

Incidentally Kamran Akmal's bat is called a Irfan Titan but I can't find any good pics of it.

As I suspected, Younis Khan must have been having a 'drunken' moment when he was applying the stickers to his last bat. In the second innings he is quite clearly using a normal BDM Dynamic Power Super.

Attachments

• 56155351.jpg
    56155351.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 64
hey some pics to help u i think strauss uses a different bat a new power bow and salman butt

Attachments

• salman butt.jpg
    salman butt.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 57
  • pullsssssssssss.jpg
    pullsssssssssss.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 57
  • oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 57
Cc2003btw, We can't see the picture you need to save them onto your HDD then upload on planetcricket or imageshack,

Your right his sticker that says powerbow has changed!and it would seem that the sticker doesnt go from the powerbow to the sticker like you have made!
heres pics of him in the ashes

Last edited:
langerrox said:
and it would seem that the sticker doesnt go from the powerbow to the sticker like you have made! heres pics of him in the ashes
You're right about the front but I don't understand your second point. Can you clarify please. I don't see how the back is different from what I've made.

Attachments

• Strauss.jpg
    Strauss.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 48
Doesn't his have the stripes coming up more? is it just me? it doesnt look the same :crying and his got black tape around his handle

Attachments

• 56102356.jpg
    56102356.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 46
  • 56107485.jpg
    56107485.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread