The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

BF and langerrox hear is what i mean :happy undefined

Attachments

• oops1.JPG
    oops1.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 70
langerrox said:
Cc2003btw, We can't see the picture you need to save them onto your HDD then upload on planetcricket or imageshack,

Your right his sticker that says powerbow has changed!and it would seem that the sticker doesnt go from the powerbow to the sticker like you have made!
heres pics of him in the ashes

;) i just noted that!

Another Giles pic. Hopefully I can get some better ones off the highlights feed:

Attachments

• 56183849.jpg
    56183849.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 66
God, Giles got his stumped uprooted, By the way how much does that highlights feed cost?

It's UK and Ireland only (free for the first month and ?5 p/m thereafter). Also includes all the football, and Windies/Aus highlights.

The screenshots you took look very high res!, i hope Bigpond do the same thing, they do currently for AFL and NRL

I also have 2meg broadband which helps. It is almost TV quality though yeah. One annoyance though. They don't seem to show the end of the innings ever so I'm finding it hard to get bat pics of the lower order.
Here are two more: (best I can do for the back of Akmal's bat)

Attachments

• youniskhan.jpg
    youniskhan.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 63
  • akmal.jpg
    akmal.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 60
colin, its not the right thread but can you take some pics of the new sky sports overlay like scorecard, spider etc ?? :)

i am willing to make it

Users who are viewing this thread