The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

Burma's Finest said:
Now, as for Ashley Giles's Hunts County Edge, I've tried to sort out the front from what I've seen from all the photos. I'm reasonably happy with it but it's far from perfect. Still, this is the best I can do for now:

Yeah, doesn't look quite right. Hope Almost_Austwick has the pics...

Langer seems to be using a yellow grip, Could you change it. He has a white and yellow griped one tho..

Attachments

• 56259478.jpg
    56259478.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 56259333.jpg
    56259333.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 87
Langerrox has very kindly provided a huge list of players and their bats for the Australian domestic sides. I've added that list on page 1 here. Awesome effort there Rox. :cheers

If anyone can add to that list as well, that would be terrific.

well 48 to 160 huge difference good title name though

48 to 160 huge difference good title change and how will u fit in 160 gr8 bats

completely trust u hey BF will there be different bats of the same version like andrew strauss has a diff powerbow version while vettori has the southern hemisphere version of the same bat

langerrox said:
Langer seems to be using a yellow grip, Could you change it. He has a white and yellow griped one tho..
If you want to know something about Langer ask Langerrox he worships him :D ! Exept if he's busy he might get irratated at you (believe me):rolleyes: ! LOL;)

i mean this and sangakkara's mysterious logo on his bat

absoloultely wildwil

Attachments

• oops1.JPG
    oops1.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 66
  • kumari.jpg
    kumari.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 67
  • daniel vettori.jpg
    daniel vettori.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 63
h123786 said:
completely trust u hey BF will there be different bats of the same version like andrew strauss has a diff powerbow version while vettori has the southern hemisphere version of the same bat
To answer your questions: Yes and yes. :D

If a player has a personalised bat in real life, they will have it in the game as long as I can see whatever I need to in order to make it.

Do you want a logo of that sticker on Strauss bat? I can get 1

Wildwil said:
Do you want a logo of that sticker on Strauss bat? I can get 1
Thank you but no. I have done almost all of the personalisations already. I do need one from the back of Sangakkara's bat so that I can actually see the logo in question though.

Users who are viewing this thread