The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

for all u guys eho think he will make 255 bats ur wrong he has already mentioned it. but sadly he is missing :upray :mad i think so

Burma's Finest said:
Some cheeky devil has re-named this thread. I guarantee you that I'm not going to make 255 bats. I think someone is having a bit of fun at my expense. I wonder who it could be, Colin.:p
this indicates that he is not going to make 255 bats buddies ;) :cheers :p

langerrox he hasn't been posting since 2 days in his threads i have to tell hime something which is or might be important

Dude, He didn't post in his threads for 2 days OH NOES HIS NEVER GOING TO MAKE A BAT AGAIN!
no. His being working i talked to him on msn last night and he was on today also.

langerrox said:
Dude, He didn't post in his threads for 2 days OH NOES HIS NEVER GOING TO MAKE A BAT AGAIN!
no. His being working i talked to him on msn last night and he was on today also.
good to here that

BF I just went over the list on the first page, there need to be a few changes made. Firstly Andrew Hall now uses a GN Phoenix, and Ashwell Prince uses a Newberry Uzi not a Newberry Navarone.

phew i just want him to come back he is one of the greatest bat maker of all time

h123786 said:
where is BF??????????????????
h123786 said:
sadly he is missing :upray :mad i think so
Now, look! If I don't post anything for a day, it doesn't mean that I have disappeared. I am on the Staff after all so that's not exactly likely to happen now is it?! The reason (not that I should have to give any) that I have posted nothing, is that there has been nothing to post. You should take note of this. Posting incessantly things like "where are you?" etc. is worthless and downright annoying and if it happens again there will be consequences. Spamming is intolerable!:mad

Your support and enthusiasm are appreciated and welcomed but any pestering is not. I have a life to lead and many important things to attend to. This is a hobby, not my life's work. You know that the pack is coming out on Monday and that this first one will contain 55 4GB bats. The next one will contain 130+ and will take more time to organise which is why I'm releasing the smaller one in the meantime for people to enjoy.

It is my ultimate goal to create a pack which has a unique bat for every player with individual grips and sponsors and so on. I can't tell how many bats will be needed just yet for that but I'm guessing it's about 160. That's what I'm eventually working towards but I don't know how long it will take because it's a lot of work and I have other things to do as well.

Last edited:
sorry mate

one more thing i think is important is that u r bats work on SiS 650 graphic cards

punish me BF i have spread romours so i deserve it

Maxkarter said:
BF I just went over the list on the first page, there need to be a few changes made. Firstly Andrew Hall now uses a GN Phoenix, and Ashwell Prince uses a Newberry Uzi not a Newberry Navarone.
Thanks Justin. Can you help me out with sponsor info for Prince again please? :cheers

Attachments

• ash.jpg
    ash.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 82
Stuey macgills got a sponsors sticker on his v900 i forgot its like support children or something where every minute he bats for 1 minute slazenger donate 10 bucks to the charity.

Users who are viewing this thread