The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

hondeyho said:
Just to confirm on that, it is indeed a GN Fusion. Well it's good too see that the list is updated - I've double checked the England Bats and they're all valid.

Well according to this pic Chris Read now uses a khuna.

59984.jpg

Drewska said:
Well according to this pic Chris Read now uses a khuna.

59984.jpg

Sorry my mistake, he used it against Sri Lanka A - I didn't bother to check on the likes of Read.

Last edited:
jk16_4 said:
its a GN for sure ! and i am almost sure that it is a Fusion :)
Drewska said:
Yep, on the pic on circinfo it looks like a very weird version of the fusion, so it might be something different..
hondeyho said:
Just to confirm on that, it is indeed a GN Fusion.
I personally don't think it is a Fusion. As Drewska points out, it looks LIKE a fusion but the colour scheme is grey rather than green. I haven't been able to find any definitive pics though.:(

Last edited:
Burma's Finest said:
I peronally don't think it is a Fusion. As Drewska points out, it looks LIKE a fusion but the colour scheme is grey rather than green. I haven't been able to find any definitive pics though.:(

Looks like a predator to me.

_41334973_katich300.jpg

No, that image is from nearly twelve months ago in the last Ashes Series- he's using a different model now...

well this is the most recent pic I can find - april 26.
62029.jpg

It looks more like a Predator to me. The front certainly has Predator markings. A Fusion has vastly different markings - check out Matthew Hayden's bat.

Burma's Finest said:
Fantastic work there Sid! 100 bats here we come. :p

No probs,I have edited the post with some more bats(upto 87 odd).I'll keep updating that post whenever I get the time to find more bats.Excellent bats btw.

I'm sure its a predator but just wit a different grip and a slight colour variation (the one below is red) but other than that it's the same bat

58530.jpg

62029.jpg

seniorbat_predator.gif

u now after u have completed doing all thses bats is it goin 2 be a batpack

also r u goin 2 make ricky pontings new kahuna

Deboooo said:
u now after u have completed doing all thses bats is it goin 2 be a batpack

also r u goin 2 make ricky pontings new kahuna

BF has already made the new Kahuna in his thread.

Everyone else has asked the other question - look above for answers.

Deboooo said:
BF wen will the batpack be finished

Well for starters we need to find the 255 .fsh files, then BF can start importing the super-duper bats he has made into the game. It will need a lot of community work though so instead of asking questions - help out.

Users who are viewing this thread