The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

my dad says its the RSA logo but i dunno maybe a RSA bank?

As in Standard Bank? Nah, it doesn't look like that either...
And I'm with hondeyho, it doesn't look like the WC 2003 logo, and you have to think- why exactly would he have that particular logo on his bat? It's not like it'd fulfil something such as an advertising role, or a sponsorship based one.

Yeah my 1st impression was it is a WC 2003 logo but then thought why would he use that now. Very tough to identify it, may be a south african member of PC can tell us.

Thank you all for your responses so far. It is definitely not a World Cup logo. I'm pretty sure it's for some property development or some such. I've seen sponsors logos for something called The Hills development in South Africa (www.thehills.co.za) but this is a variation on that theme I think. Similarly, Ashwell Prince's logo is for some development called Arch or something. It seems to be the thing to do in South Africa these days.

Bangladesh:- Abdur Razzak uses a plain bat as seen Here

Enamul Haque bats pic Here, not able to guess the bat name though.

Lokuhettige uses a SF bat Pic Here

Tim Bresnan - Slazenger SX
Jamie Darylmple - Kookaburra Genesis
Tillekaratne Dilshan - Lost his BDM and got a Bradbury,

Ok Aussies, who is this? Getty Images says it's Gilchrist but I know it isn't. Is it Katich? And is that the Aussie Lazer he's holding?

Attachments

• mystery aus.jpg
    mystery aus.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 64
It's definetly Katich, that's what Cricinfo have confirmed with a description of the picture.

The front looks like a Lazer, but the back looks like a Predator - that is for sure.

62029.jpg

Yep the front is a Lazer, so is the back but they've got the Predator thing on the back - hope that answers it. So it's half-Predator and half-Lazer.

The GN Ladator :p

One more for you guys... what is this thing?

It's used by 3 Australian batsmen: Dane Anderson, Brett Dorey, and Ben Hilfenhaus.

I've never seen it before. :huh:

Attachments

• Brett Dorey.jpg
    Brett Dorey.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 63
  • mystery aus 2.jpg
    mystery aus 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 62
Really? When did that happen? I thought the Mjolnir looked like this:

MjolnirComp_1.jpg

I'm not saying you're wrong by the way, I'm just surprised.

Also, I have one other query. Three batsmen from the Victoria Bushrangers use this bat (below). Any ideas what it is?

Attachments

• Jason Arnberger.jpg
    Jason Arnberger.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Shane Harwood.jpg
    Shane Harwood.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 63
Burma's Finest said:
Ok Aussies, who is this? Getty Images says it's Gilchrist but I know it isn't. Is it Katich? And is that the Aussie Lazer he's holding?

It's Katich and he has the Australian version of the GRAY-NICOLLS PREDATOR. It took me a while to find (the gray-niccolls australian site was playing up) but I eventually found it here

oh and here's a picture of it
grey.jpg

Burma's Finest said:
Really? When did that happen? I thought the Mjolnir looked like this:

MjolnirComp_1.jpg

I'm not saying you're wrong by the way, I'm just surprised.

Also, I have one other query. Three batsmen from the Victoria Bushrangers use this bat (below). Any ideas what it is?

WillowWizard's mate. Jason Arnberger on the top uses The Wand and Allan Wise on the bottom uses The Warlock.

Users who are viewing this thread