The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
I noticed something of what I think was a sponsors logo, or a website along the back of Bouchers bat.

Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Fantastic! Thanks for that. :cheers

If you ever see any other pictures of it (especially the front) I'd be really grateful if you could point me in their direction.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Burma's Finest said:
Fantastic! Thanks for that. :cheers

If you ever see any other pictures of it (especially the front) I'd be really grateful if you could point me in their direction.

Burma, I used to work for Crusader, I'll see if they have any decent image files that you can use. From memory, they only ever used to take side or back profile shots for most of the bats as it made it easier to hide any blemishes in the grain.

You could also try this link too, as its their factory warehouse store www.willowsticks.com, but I'd assume that they use the same pictures.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
That's good to know, thanks! :)

I can pretty much make the back from the pics and photos I have now. It's just the front that I'd like to know a little more about as I only have that one photo from a sharp angle. Thanks for your help and welcome to the forums. :cheers

BTW, if you're wondering why I'm doing all of this you should check out my bat-making thread here.

h123786

Club Cricketer
hey can someone identify the sponsor logo on mark bouchers bat pls and my requests

h123786

Club Cricketer
hey burma check this out andrew strauss and geraint jones have the same sponsors on their bats :eek: can u make themnot necassary though

Attachments

• 56106768.jpg
    56106768.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 56107888.jpg
    56107888.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 60

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Almost_Austwick said:
Burma, I used to work for Crusader, I'll see if they have any decent image files that you can use. From memory, they only ever used to take side or back profile shots for most of the bats as it made it easier to hide any blemishes in the grain.
As promised, forum member Almost_Austwick has e-mailed me these splendid pics of the Crusader Dominator. Marvellous! :D :cheers

(BTW, the problem with the attachments was because the JPEGS had been saved in CMYK rather than RGB ;))

Attachments

• bat_dominator_front.jpg
    bat_dominator_front.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 50
  • bat_dominator_side.jpg
    bat_dominator_side.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 50
  • bat_dominator_anglecopy.jpg
    bat_dominator_anglecopy.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Burma's Finest said:
(BTW, the problem with the attachments was because the JPEGS had been saved in CMYK rather than RGB ;))
That would explain it then - I didnt think to check that!

Thanks for getting it sorted!

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
barmyarmy said:
Looks good. What pics are you still missing?
BDM Master Blaster, Newbery Navarone SPS (the back in particular), The new Hunts County Insignia and Steelback, Front logo of a Gray-Nicolls Monster. And then that's all. ;)

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Burma's Finest said:
BDM Master Blaster, Newbery Navarone SPS (the back in particular), The new Hunts County Insignia and Steelback, Front logo of a Gray-Nicolls Monster. And then that's all. ;)
Might be able to get the County bats for you as well, hopefully better pictures than last time.

Some photos of the County Insignia and Steelback - its very hard to get any decent shots of these as again they tend to photo the bast from the side\back.

Ive also included a closer view of the main face sticker. You need to change 'County' for the bat name.

Attachments

• batinsignia.jpg
    batinsignia.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 48
  • batsteelb.jpg
    batsteelb.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 47
  • huntscountylogo.jpg
    huntscountylogo.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I hope that's a start for you. Not great I know:

bdmmasterblaster.jpg

masterbl.jpg

a_NWS04NavComp_1.jpg

Those are the old Hunts County bats. Giles is using the new one.
I've posted the Nav from BLIC as I wasn't sure if it had changed or not:

Attachments

• NEWBERY_Bat_02.png
    NEWBERY_Bat_02.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread