Due to the rules of this Draft, there have been a few players out of actual position. Still a fun thing though!
Fixed the laptop, but not sure for how long. Working on that.
- Managed to get the two Chappells. Wow.
- Walsh and Kumble combined have something like a thousand plus Test wickets. One seamer, one slower. Can't say that's too shabby.
- Khan seems to be a little bit high in the order. Would have liked to see him at 6 or 7 and not at 5, but he's a decent 5.
- Again, due to the Draft rules, you've got players out of position. Shah should never be at 8 and Khan would not normally open.
- Think Patel was a bit of an unusual pick, wicketkeepers are pretty tough in Drafts...you did about the best you could given the restrictions. And you managed to pick two keepers!
- You got the Wall. Need I say more?
- Your top three. Just try to get any of them out.
- As has been said, Lara is batting too low. 4 or 5 ideally.
- Weekes and Laxman in the middle order...that is something I'd want to see.
- You probably got the best word, and picked one of the better teams. Your word is so weird but also very suited to picking a team.
- Broad is a bit low, I wouldn't put him at 11. He's a better batsman than that.
- Ian Bell is one of the most underrated players in recent years. I'm glad that you picked him up.
- Your team is a bit of a blast from the past, but still really good. Loved seeing someone pick the Demon Spoff.
- I think I was considering Edrich at some point. Good on you to recognise talent.
- Warne is way too low. But you knew that.
- Gayle and Haydos at the top. You want bowlers to run for their lives? Gayle is the only batsman thus far that I've seen hit six consecutive fours. And Hayden? You don't hit 380 just dry so.
- Botham, Collingwood, Ashwin...all top all-rounders. Great choices.
- Pope though? Out of all the P's?
- I did have a death of someone extremely close to me during this Draft. Is okay.
- My pick of Edwards is probably in retrospect not the best. Still like the guy as a player.
- Ian Bishop has never gotten his props as a fast bowler, he deserves his credit.
- You got Bradman. Nuff said.
- Andy Flower is also a player that has not gotten his due props. The man practically invented the reverse sweep shot.
- Think you've got a very slightly top heavy team though...
Did I miss anyone? If I did please don't feel bad, I'll do my analysis of your team in a bit.
Sunil and Nasser with hundreds! I picked good players lol.