PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
Really excited. Love the game just because of all the frustration involved in the decision making. Hoping for a good time

Chicago Redhawks (Las Faiz) v/s Carolina Crocs (RedPollard)

Red, your bowling is good. Batting needs practice and you need to create your own fields in Academy to which you bowl to

IMG_20150103_150639.jpg

Thanks so much for the tip. Really enjoyed the game and helps me improve my game!!
I will be online if anyone wants to play their Group B matches over the weekend .

San Francisco Lions(Alikhan215) VS Carolina Croc's(redcamp23)

San Francisco Won by 188 Runs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    995.2 KB · Views: 5
I will be available from 11pm IST tonite. Please let me know if anyone would like to play a league match

Miami Vs Carolina:

Attachments

• IMG-20150104-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20150104-WA0024.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 7
Have sent a message with details to @AL_Amin.

I will be thrashed for sure. Free points to you all
The friendly we played was not to make you feel bad or to drain your confidence or a ego trip on my part. It was just a standard check to see what player you were because some online players cheat and use tactics that really they is no need for. You didn't fall under this category. Defeats are hard to take but you will learn so fast with them that's why I was trying to bat 360 of the crease to show that other online players will expose these gaps. I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression and I think you will be fine it just takes time.

Thats alright @SerenityClass ...I am steadily improving ..I was glad we played the friendly because it gave me a chance to judge my game..Will definitely come back stronger with the league and online play experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread