The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

All right, we have a team ready. Good looking team also. It will be very hard to beat.

I dare either The Animal Enclosure or PlanetCricket to take on CricSim, good luck, they are the best. They have not challenged anyone, or been challenged, as far as I know, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will win.

I dare either The Animal Enclosure or PlanetCricket to take on CricSim, good luck, they are the best. They have not challenged anyone, or been challenged, as far as I know, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will win.
I already did mate, we'll be smashing you lot in about a month with our reserve side.

So here i am again, touring PC with the winners to be. TAE to whitewash this tour.

All I can say is the last time a team were cocky in our backgarden they imploded. You've been warned guys, your messing with the big boys now

I already did mate, we'll be smashing you lot in about a month with our reserve side.

So here i am again, touring PC with the winners to be. TAE to whitewash this tour.

Your reserves could not even match our 5th's competition. We are so strong, no way we would lose. Maybe you should check out some of our games before you be so cocky. Go here, and look at some of the results.

PC > Cricsim > TAE > Your Mom. And that's fact.

More like CricSim > PC > TAE. No doubt about it, we are easily the best.

Users who are viewing this thread