The Ashes 2021/22

Thank goodness I didn’t pay for BT Sports subscription to watch this :p

I think they might have to play Dom Bess because Woakes hasn't delivered much wickets wise and the Aussies will be licking their lips if Ollie Robinson is batting at 8.

Woakes would have had a field day at the Gabba day 1. If we didn't bowl then he was never gonna do anything.

Thank goodness I didn’t pay for BT Sports subscription to watch this :p
It's shocking stuff but I just don't understand what can cause this level of crapness considering the Australians are not great.
Post automatically merged:

Me either....

:noway
I pay for the who shebang, to watch my beloved Arsenal.

Yes I have suffered;

Woakes would have had a field day at the Gabba day 1. If we didn't bowl then he was never gonna do anything.
I doubt anyone in the current squad could put a stop to the woefulness being inflicted.

I doubt anyone in the current squad could put a stop to the woefulness being inflicted.
Johnny-Bairstow-03-GQ-9Oct17_getty_b.jpg

It's shocking stuff but I just don't understand what can cause this level of crapness considering the Australians are not great.

I pay for the who shebang, to watch my beloved Arsenal.

Yes I have suffered;
We're not that crap (I'll give you Harris and Head. they can get in the bin). We did miss out on the WTC by a slim margin because of one match where we had a slow over rate on one day.

England brought out the most feeble lineup, exception of Root, I've seen tour Australia for some time. If you want to win in Australia you need runs, lots of runs. 70s and 80s won't cut it.

Sure beats the Australian anthem

We're not that crap (I'll give you Harris and Head. they can get in the bin). We did miss out on the WTC by a slim margin because of one match where we had a slow over rate on one day.

England brought out the most feeble lineup, exception of Root, I've seen tour Australia for some time. If you want to win in Australia you need runs, lots of runs. 70s and 80s won't cut it.

We're going to get a good thumping I.E we are not good.

England will need to bowl a lot of spin to get out of this. Their quicks are already cook...
1639885971821.png
Oh dear, it just gets worse

Users who are viewing this thread