The Ashes 2021/22

Very very bold of you to continue assuming you're more aware of what I'm posting than I am.
Any selection would return the same results. The straw clutching is down to being English after being proper f*cked a second time and knowing we're getting ready for a whitewash.

It's not a matter of being bold but more practical minded and, realistic.

View attachment 259744
Fourth now

It's funny that two of our best seven aren't in the team and one our of big hopes is a guy averaging 11.14. :lol
Never understood selection policy but maybe the T20 cash cow has something to do with it in general but not sure of the case for Rory Burns? I for one would have added Lawrences to the squad as he is a aspiring talent. Those averages look very low from number three down.

As much as I enjoy watching the poms getting belted, personally, I hate one sided series. Just not good for cricket in general.

England's batting is absolutely feeble and limp, may as well get Boycott back in the team, he'd do better than Burns, Pope and Hameed.

A certain left-hander known by the name Ballance scored about 1k runs last season in 2019

Did not know there existed 2 different tournaments in the English County. I see Jack Libby everywhere.

@wasteyouryouth @Aislabie where's this guy Libby as far as his Cricket is concerned?
If the openers continue the way they have been in this series and in the West Indies there's a possibility that he could get a shot next summer. Although it was Alex Lees and Rob Yates who opened for the Lions recently. Libby averaged about 20 more than both of them last season though.

Users who are viewing this thread