The Ashes 2021/22

I mean that too, but it only took 30 overs to take a wicket
True, but I don't feel the Australians are worried, but it doesn't bode well for the next test knowing England will capitulate. Totally shambolic I never thought the Australians were that good (Or are England that piss poor).

True, but I don't feel the Australians are worried, but it doesn't bode well for the next test knowing England will capitulate. Totally shambolic I never thought the Australians were that good (Or are England that piss poor).
Oh I'm shitting myself, put simply this is exactly what happened last year at Sydney... and at Brisbane... with a full strength attack

Edit: geez I should speak about how worried I am more

Oh I'm shitting myself, put simply this is exactly what happened last year at Sydney... and at Brisbane... with a full strength attack

Sorry, I didn't notice you were an Australian. Didn't pick up on the joyful but yet patronising tones (joke) in your text, I am livid being English as we were led to believe we would be a decent side and make this a challenge. NOT A tweaking CHANCE!!!! I really hope each test now is a whooping as it has been an embarrassment, and these players need to look at themselves and their own individual performances.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry that was my caring pastoral side coming out.

Sorry, I didn't notice you were an Australian. Didn't pick up on the joyful but yet patronising tones (joke) in your text, I am livid being English as we were led to believe we would be a decent side and make this a challenge. NOT A tweaking CHANCE!!!! I really hope each test now is a whooping as it has been an embarrassment, and these players need to look at themselves and their own individual performances.

Sorry that was my caring pastoral side coming out.
This team doesn't have any characters in the batting lineup apart from Root the rest look like average county level players.

I'm also not a fan of having such split teams for white and red ball, I get for t20 you can have a different team but some of the white ball guys should have made a better transition to Test cricket... guys like Morgan, Roy I guess even Bairstow to name a few. These guys seem like they have something about them but they only play white ball...

Dw, I should have added a /s there bc Robinson got out a ball after I typed that
I gave up a while ago, the performance is too inept to burn brain cells on.

I wonder if there's bake off on TV somewhere?

This team doesn't have any characters in the batting lineup apart from Root the rest look like average county level players.

I'm also not a fan of having such split teams for white and red ball, I get for t20 you can have a different team but some of the white ball guys should have made a better transition to Test cricket... guys like Morgan, Roy I guess even Bairstow to name a few. These guys seem like they have something about them but they only play white ball...
Root has a personality?

You'd get more conversation from a Queen Ann chair leg.

Welp. If there ever was a way for an Englishman to get out...
1639992473929.png

mrG10Sh.gif

@LEGT I mean at least he can bat... I don't mean how likeable he is same wirhb Morgan he seems to have some kind of calm focus about him reminds me of Collingwood (maybe because both ginger :p)

@LEGT I mean at least he can bat... I don't mean how likeable he is same wirhb Morgan he seems to have some kind of calm focus about him reminds me of Collingwood (maybe because both ginger :p)
Let's not start the ginger wars!!!

Root like most of the England top order can bat but, not in Australia or in a test match (to any significant standard) but only in a County four day match playing against Tommy Trundle and Simon Armache.

Burns
Crawley
Malan
Root
Stokes
Bairstow
Woakes
Bess
Robinson
Wood
Anderson
Bravo!!! A list of English lower order Batsman.

AKA 'the tail'

Users who are viewing this thread