The greatest country in the world?

Do you live in the greatest country in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I choose the strange option because I think it's cool to do so

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
It's quite possibly anywhere but South Africa, I'd take your chavs over our crime 10 fold really.

What other country in the world could get really pissed off with a bloke that winks (Ronaldo) instead of the bloke that stands on someones balls (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEy). England, just ask the Polish.

What other country in the world could get really pissed off with a bloke that winks (Ronaldo) instead of the bloke that stands on someones balls (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEy). England, just ask the Polish.
Winks, cheats and is an arrogant twat. What's not to be pissed off at?

Most of all, Australia has the MCG. End. Discussion.

England has Old Trafford (both of them). We win.

(Don't make me get the old convict card out again!)

(Don't make me get the old convict card out again!)
Oh no!!! Not originality!!!

*Stevo sorts through his cards and finds the 2006/07 Ashes card, to discover it has been misplaced with his Australias 3-1 victory over England in soccer*

I'm waaaaaiting. :p

We create the best sports, we just don't create the best sportsmen...

Alright you asked for it!

YOU STILL BELONG TO US ANYWAY! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

We create the best sports, we just don't create the best sportsmen...

Alright you asked for it!

YOU STILL BELONG TO US ANYWAY! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Naw dont be negative, you's created this great land of ours which pwn you at everything, so there's something to be proud of! :cool:

I'm immediately disqualifiying Colin's vote as Scotland is a cesspit and a hive of scum and villainy. Plus it's Scottish. :)

I'm immediately disqualifiying Colin's vote as Scotland is a cesspit and a hive of scum and villainy. Plus it's Scottish. :)

Well Scotland is the best country in the world if your into the whole skirt wearing pipe blowing ginger head thing. Plus he barracks for England, its like hes gay, but country wise. :p

Well Scotland is the best country in the world if your into the whole skirt wearing pipe blowing ginger head thing. Plus he barracks for England, its like hes gay, but country wise. :p

I don't bat for both teams if that's what you're asking ;)
England traditionally has been the British cricket team and has had several prominent Scottish players including Douglas Jardine who was captain during bodyline.
Scotland is an amazing country to live in. Where else in the world can you go into the hills to hunt haggis or have tea with the loch ness monster? Those of you lucky enough to have access to the staff forum have even seen a picture of me in my skirt...

I don't bat for both teams if that's what you're asking ;)
England traditionally has been the British cricket team and has had several prominent Scottish players including Douglas Jardine who was captain during bodyline.
Scotland is an amazing country to live in. Where else in the world can you go into the hills to hunt haggis or have tea with the loch ness monster? Those of you lucky enough to have access to the staff forum have even seen a picture of me in my skirt...

In a skirt! :eek:

You cross-dresser, I mean if it was a kilt it would be okay but a skirt!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread